Sign in to follow this  
Talor

Westeros (from Game of Thrones) 4096x4096

This looks awesome, I haven't even started my first game up and this is the map I want. What is missing from this? Is it possible to edit the map ourselves to add in the missing ores etc...?

9 hours ago, ShiroiKuma said:

This looks awesome, I haven't even started my first game up and this is the map I want. What is missing from this? Is it possible to edit the map ourselves to add in the missing ores etc...?

The only thing missing is clay, as far as I know. It would be fairly easy to spawn some clay tiles as a GM.

On 2017-3-6 at 9:19 PM, Klaa said:

Its... its beautiful.

Winter is coming

I logged into a server today that was using this map, it took me a fewer minutes to recognize it but my first immediate impression was, "what a beautiful map!"

I hope you do more maps like this, they don;t always need to be of famous places.

Did anyone ever post an updated version with clay? I don't mind spawning clay in for a singleplayer map, but it could be rough for using as a public server...

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Hi!

Has this map been updated since it was posted? Is clay in there now?

Me and some friends are going to make our own server for the first time and this seems like an awesome map! I don't know how to add clay to this map or if its hard to do.