Retrograde

Esert Makeover voting

Esert makeover  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which design to keep?

• Existing
    • New submission

'...and if thy highway offendeth thee, cut it off.'

It looks a very nice design for the area.  I hope people have a lot of fun creating it.  Large buildings in Wurm can tax framerates (looking at you, Sandhill) which is a bad first impression for players, but these seem simple enough.

A few thoughts are that there are occasional special events (Santa and the julbord and such) which are traditionally placed on deed, you will need to decide where and if you want a designed space for them.  Another issue that might rise again is lack of trees in the perimeter area... a player influx can denude the locality, put out a call for aid if it recurs.  And that highway near your proposed dock... is not original construction or following the original coastline.  It's an ugly causeway, if functional.  Bridge aside, you might just remove it and slant the road in to the dock area and back out again, restoring that part of the lake.  Public opinion would rule a 'highway' change I guess.

Finally, I noticed you were not assaulted by a hellhound or even so much as a spider during your video presentation.  This is a major disappointment and I shall be speaking to the responsible parties.  (Exodus?  Safe for travel?  Pfft.)

Cheers.

Edited by Teggs
  • Like 3