Sign in to follow this  
Johndunnf

The Lateset New Guy - JohnDunnF

A little bit of fun and games here. I'll explain after but I invite guesses as to what happened here!

When the new guy moves in and two screenshots capture two very, very different moods... without jumping to conclusions.. what happened here? lol

DAY 12142i35.jpg

DAY 220iw8xf.jpg

What happened lol

Edited by Johndunnf
  • Like 6

My guess: Tower guard was drunk like they always are, came home and find his wife with another tower guard. Now wife and her secret lover are in sleeping bags, Mr himself is passed out and that cat is sleeping because that's what cats do.

• Like 6

New guy JohnDunnF finds a remote location and sets up a grave robbing camp for the night. Diggs by the dim light of the campfire and 2 Mummies are spawned with their Feral Cat companion. In terror he yells out help! and one foolish Tower Guard rushes to the scene. Feral Cat bites him once injecting a rare mummified poison but the Tower Guard kills it before himself dropping dead.

Meanwhile JohnDunnF has fled the scene in terror leaving only his tent behind and is never seen within the game of Wurm again. As dawn arises the Mummies take a nap until the darkness will once again draw them deep into the ground where they await their next foolish newbie grave robber victim, to make quick work of any new players who stumble into the terror that is Wurm.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Clearly a setup - I'd be very afraid of whatever is hiding inside that tent....

• Like 1

This happens to me almost every weekend.  You were carrying laundry down the stairs and tripped over the cat.  :D  They do it on purpose.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, DracoNobilis said:

This happens to me almost every weekend.  You were carrying laundry down the stairs and tripped over the cat.  :D  They do it on purpose.

Never happens to me, that's a woman's job :ph34r:

• Like 2

Lol thanks for all those awesome stories folks lol.. it's a pleasure to meet all of you.. I am going to break the mystery now. I mostly wanted to say that I had no direct part in killing that poor and honorable guard and that he actually died defending me and deserves to be remembered for his/her sacrifice.

So I was walking around looking for a rock patch when a troll attacked me.. I ran and ran and ran like a very brave Wurmian until I found the guards and called them... or did I call them and then run away.. lol I can't recall but either way, it still says a lot about me as a new Wurmnian so far :) Once the guards both started to attack the Troll I then fearlessly joined in .. I must have hit that huge beast at least once for sure... I think... but what a battle... I was so focused on the intense fight that only after the Troll collapsed onto the ground in ultimate defeat.. did I thank the guard, then turned to thank the other guard when I noticed that there was another body on the ground as well.

I fell to my knees beside the blue encased corpse and cried for a few minutes.. I stood up, picked up that guard's body and carried him all the way down the hill (a good 20 feet at least) to my camp where I lay him to rest on the ground.

The two mummies however, were actually somehow two copies of my own dead corpses who had been killed by that cat, who on the third attempt, failed miserably to kill me as well.

Later that evening I went back up to the scene of the tragedy to grab the Troll whom the guards and I killed together ... but the body had just vanished... I hope he did not come back to life.. he was particularly ugly .. and smelly ... then again, I had not showered in several days since I joined so.. ya neva know!

• Like 4

party hard ?
4dc4b59d.jpg

Edited by tamat