Sign in to follow this  
Egard

Personal Goals - Valrei titles

It is really dumb in my opinion have Valrei titles as a personal goal especially on freedom where the only way to obtain tomes is via uniques and even then it's a small chance a tome drops and you win the roll or purchasing from someone that has a charge.

example of personal goals. 

become a demigod - how the hell will one do this on freedom

become a shadowmage

become a diabolist 

and so on. 

• Like 2

Got Diabolist and Arch Mage as two of my personal goals along with Magic Wall. Thanks guys.

especially considering the reward for completing it is (maybe) getting one of the items.

+1 entirely out of self interest

(and add more gold/diamond ones to replace them so we don't all have to become PMK leaders)

On 2/28/2017 at 8:07 AM, Etherdrifter said:

+1

And while you're at it please remove crafting goals for priests!

Being a priest is a option that you have complete control over. Now acquiring and using certain tomes in a certain order to obtain a title isn't and is dumb. 

• Like 1

While they're at it they should fix the whole command each type of boat, I think that one's still bugged.  Maybe it isnt.

yeah i swear we just had a thread or something on this where i said it doesn't make sense to use like 2/3rds the tomes to win a tome sometimes but yeah i said it again they don't belong

this is a quick and easy change, wouldn't take more then 5 mins to change the code for this.

They have been randomly changing the goals, but these changes have not affected the diamond requirements, I am forever held back due to the need of becoming a demigod on freedom.

Another well calculated balanced suggestion to bring joy to us, plus one, no, plus two!

Edited by Mclovin

8 hours ago, Egard said:

this is a quick and easy change, wouldn't take more then 5 mins to change the code for this.

I think it would take a bit more than 5 minutes to do correctly, but it would still be quick and easy.

This is my suggestion on how to implement this without changing everybody's personal goals: When choosing a personal goal for a player, if the goal generated naturally is in some new blacklist (with all the valrei title goals and the magical wall goal, for example), choose a new goal in the same category (silver, gold, or diamond) that isn't in the blacklist. This would also make it easier to add new goals to this blacklist in the future.

This doesn't solve the problem of being able to add new personal goals without messing up existing lists, though.