Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

[Fixed] Artifact Logout Bug

When you log out on deed inside of lets say, your house, if you have a floor or roof above you the artifact will be placed inside of the floor or roof and sometimes this will make it unreachable causing you to have to bash your roof.

It should be placed on the actual ground floor or the floor you're standing on.

+1 this has happened to me multiple times, also to add to it if an artifact drops on a paved tile you need to destroy the pavement to get it back outside a house if your on a paved tile which kinda is annoying to.

On 2/28/2017 at 1:01 AM, Propheteer said:

When you log out on deed inside of lets say, your house, if you have a floor or roof above you the artifact will be placed inside of the floor or roof and sometimes this will make it unreachable causing you to have to bash your roof.

It should be placed on the actual ground floor or the floor you're standing on.

Please let me know if you see any improvement with this issue after today's update. http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/151851-patch-notes-10mar17/

Same thing just happened to me with my Scale on epic.
Logged out with an enemy alt in local and my scale ended up inside the floor/roof.

GM's could see the items but they never ended up in the pile when dropping stuff on the ground..