Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

A Wurmian Gone Horror

divider08_by_bmastock-db0l6ul.gif

photo.jpg

Well guys, here it is - the post I've been thinking of making for a while but haven't been brave enough to actually ever do so.

While Wurm is my main game, and has been for years, I've got an extreme passion for horror movies and games.

Recently, in order to motivate myself to play through horror games and not idle around on Wurm being "lazy", in addition to frequent complaints of friends and family about how much I talk while I play games, I've decided to start a YouTube channel.

Since then I've played through 13 games and am working on the 14th right now.

I figured, now that I've actually got a nice number of games completed on the channel, I might as well share the channel with you guys since a lot of you know me and I am certain a few of you would love to hear me scream.

IF YOU DARE ENTER MY REALM OF HORROR, CLICK ON THE EVIL CLOWN

or.. you know.. this link if the clown doesn't work for ya: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVp6DLoUOq7Cp7HF2mXDoQ

twiz_evil_clown_by_bmastock-db0l7m0.png

Games I've done:

(In the order I've played them)

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Amnesia: The Dark Descent

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Serena

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref The Cat Lady

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Fingerbones

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Lucius

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Pineview Drive

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref The Old Tree

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Port of Call

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Coma: Mortuary

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref The Cows Are Watching

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Downfall

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Layers of Fear

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Layers of Fear: Inheritance

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref Bottle

injetor_ds_preferences_king_injetor_pref A Wolf In Autumn

Current Series: F.E.A.R.

Background Series: Let The Cat In

Well, thank you to anyone who checks out my channel :) It's great fun to record the videos and even though I'm not a pro let's player by any means I love to see that some people enjoy watching them - hopefully as much as I enjoy making them.

Please, no offensive trolling on the thread - it is posted in Wood Scraps so don't hate on me. I'm just a poor little horror freak Wurmian who wants to share her evi-- I mean, love!

Edited by Yldrania
  • Like 7

I have to say you have a really good voice for recording, but... Why do you read literally all text appearing on the screen? I am not sure how others feel about that, but this sounds slightly weird to me. :)

Just now, Warlander said:

I have to say you have a really good voice for recording, but... Why do you read literally all text appearing on the screen? I am not sure how others feel about that, but this sounds slightly weird to me. :)

When I watched other people play games, the thing that annoyed me the most is how they rushed through, trying to get through the game and from jumpscare to jumpscare with as many ridiculous comments as possible while completely never minding the story. I live for the games' stories, so I read everything I can find haha. Although, I stopped reading loading screens and stuff by now roflmao.... well, sometimes ;) 

Thanks for the compliment on the voice :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Propheteer said:

do outlast

I will eventually... when I find the courage to xDD 

9 hours ago, Griffith said:

suscribed

9 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

Cute sexy voice

+1

Thanks you two :) I appreciate it! 

• Like 1

First i was like wtf, Ports of call. Then i started to think horror aspects of that game and remembered sailing to Karachi. Then i read it again and now im writing this nonsense.

• Like 1

Oh my god... I just played the most horrifying game EVER!

• Like 2

New Current Series: Layers of Fear: Inheritance

• Like 1

On 3.03.2017 at 5:17 PM, Yldrania said:

Oh my god... I just played the most horrifying game EVER!

This game is really scary... And not because of the jumpscares or the dark atmosphere. :D

• Like 1

By the way, did you considered trying out game like this (first Dead Space): http://store.steampowered.com/app/17470/ ? I am not sure it is kind of game you would enjoy due to it being the mix of survival horror and FPS, but it is very scary for sure, both because of the atmosphere and endless lack of ammo. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warlander said:

By the way, did you considered trying out game like this (first Dead Space): http://store.steampowered.com/app/17470/ ? I am not sure it is kind of game you would enjoy due to it being the mix of survival horror and FPS, but it is very scary for sure, both because of the atmosphere and endless lack of ammo. :)

I might, but for now I don't have too much time to record and there's about 200 games I bought on Steam that I want to play first hahaha 

• Like 1

Here we are at the beginning of a new series... again. This time, of the type of game I really, truly, TRULY suck at :P Should be fun, right?

• Like 2

After some issues with my recording software and lack of microphone I'll try to upload daily naow so if you're looking for something that can help pass time while fishing or mining and you love horror - come check out the channel cause a lot of new content awaits :D 

Starting today with the new LoF: Inheritance video! (Followed by a new F.E.A.R. vid tomorrow)

The last Layers of Fear: Inheritance episode is out and we're now focusing on F.E.A.R.! Thanks for all the kind words I've received here so far :D 

Ya.. this is totally a horror game. (Cough, bedtime stories for the win)

• Like 1

Do Alien Isolation, and you will get my sub and like :3

5 hours ago, Legios said:

Do Alien Isolation, and you will get my sub and like :3

Well, I always love to buy myself new subs :P Now just to wait for a sale on that!

2a055a47f079ec0e5858fd84a0468bc32a981dd9.jpg
Yldrania has added Alien: Isolation to their wishlist.
  • Like 1

Back after a little break due to illness and vacation with a new indie horror and FEAR episodes :D 

As many of you know, I've had to leave Wurm and other gaming related things for a long time due to illness but I'm at a point now where i think I can continue with both Wurm and video making - perhaps even combine them? ? Anyway, I'd be super glad to anyone who'd check out my videos!

• Like 2

Ah yes, LPing...I meant to upload something maybe once in a while, but I neither like video editing nor my voice nor my stilted commentary. Probably wouldn't make full series and force myself to uploading regularly, kudos to your dedication to it.

Though I do have a rather lengthy play session of Dreadhalls if anyone fancies to hear me cry out in profanities and lose what's left of my sanity.

EDIT: I guess I'm binging through your Pineview Drive list now...

Edited by Flubb
  • Like 1