Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

Flags taking damage

My planted kingdom flags (all of them) on deed are taking damage...

On deed, outdoors planted in tile borders usually.

Got 51ql flags with 5 damage already.

All my (planted) flags on deed, kingdom or not, have damage as well

[21:14:34] Apart from being a symbol of your allegiance and territorial demands, this is also a good indication of where the wind is blowing. The flag has been firmly secured to the ground by Evening. Colors: R=194, G=172, B=61. Ql: 24.35484, Dam: 8.387728.

Most of them are planted on tile borders, a few on corners, none on a border between deed and perimeter. (all of them repaired now, with the exception of the one I posted above).

Deed has over one year upkeep and never went below 30 days.

yea, ive had this issue with them damaging on merchants, and still to this day over a year ago from its mentioning it hasnt been fixed.  Ive lost atleast 20 EMR flags to this and countless other factions

3 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

yea, ive had this issue with them damaging on merchants, and still to this day over a year ago from its mentioning it hasnt been fixed.  Ive lost atleast 20 EMR flags to this and countless other factions

Flag decay on merchants and in inventory should have been fixed with this patch - http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/150421-patch-notes-26jan17/

Please repair any flags you have on merchants and open a new bug if they take damage from today going forward.  If they do, it would indicate that the fix did not work.

52 minutes ago, Tuga said:

My planted kingdom flags (all of them) on deed are taking damage...

On deed, outdoors planted in tile borders usually.

Got 51ql flags with 5 damage already.

Have you repaired those flags since the January 26th patch update to see if they have taken damage after the patch?

Do you have any flags not planted on tile corners that are behaving differently?

48 minutes ago, Evening said:

All my (planted) flags on deed, kingdom or not, have damage as well

[21:14:34] Apart from being a symbol of your allegiance and territorial demands, this is also a good indication of where the wind is blowing. The flag has been firmly secured to the ground by Evening. Colors: R=194, G=172, B=61. Ql: 24.35484, Dam: 8.387728.

Most of them are planted on tile borders, a few on corners, none on a border between deed and perimeter. (all of them repaired now, with the exception of the one I posted above).

Deed has over one year upkeep and never went below 30 days.

Evening, let me know if any of those you just repaired take further damage.  

11 minutes ago, Alectrys said:

Have you repaired those flags since the January 26th patch update to see if they have taken damage after the patch?

Do you have any flags not planted on tile corners that are behaving differently?

Pretty sure they started taking damage recently, I usually always check them.

Not like they were damaged be4 by a bug and was already fixed.

That patch was to try to solve the problem of they taking damage on merchants inventory I suppose?

They never took damage planted on the ground on deed for me be4 until now.

I just repaired them all, Ill post again when they take the next damage tick I suppose.

• Like 1

Still happening, but not in all...

All the flags had been repaired after my last post.

[16:41:28] Apart from being a symbol of your allegiance and territorial demands, this is also a good indication of where the wind is blowing

[14:42:48] The Pandemonium kingdom flag has been firmly secured to the ground by Ballad. Ql: 19.325638, Dam: 5.1744733.

[14:45:37] The flag has been firmly secured to the ground by Evening. Colors: R=194, G=172, B=61. Ql: 24.35484, Dam: 8.387728.

[14:48:18] Apart from being a symbol of your allegiance and territorial demands, this is also a good indication of where the wind is blowing. The Horde of the Summoned kingdom flag has been firmly secured to the ground by Ninjarubberduck. Ql: 35.07684, Dam: 2.850884.

[14:48:40] Apart from being a symbol of your allegiance and territorial demands, this is also a good indication of where the wind is blowing. The Horde of the Summoned kingdom flag has been firmly secured to the ground by Ninjarubberduck. Ql: 45.040455, Dam: 2.2202263.

• Like 1