Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

More options for colossi

Please could we have more options for colossi? I'd love to have one, but I'm not particularly keen on any of the current designs. I'd love to be able to a nymph or horse statue as a colossus. Or dragons, unicorns or the lady of the lake hota scaled up. If we're going to bring in new designs, I'd love a huge statue of a cat, or a nice tree, maybe a willow. Perhaps we could run a competition where people submit designs and we all vote for which one we like?

• Like 1

I believe that we should have new colossi for the new deities. Maybe in shape of their champions.

+1 for new types

+1 for scaling up some of the existing statues

+1 for more types

and 

+1 for the removal/remodel of that god awful samurai one that doesn't fit any "theme" that's presented in this game.
And, no, I don't really care about Unforgiven or the legacy he built himself in the 3 years that he played. :P

1 minute ago, As_I_Decay said:

+1 for more types

and 

+1 for the removal/remodel of that god awful samurai one that doesn't fit any "theme" that's presented in this game.
And, no, I don't really care about Unforgiven or the legacy he built himself in the 3 years that he played. :P

Now you can remove it as a mayor, they changed it lately.