Sign in to follow this  
PinkishFloyd

Please close

You are hereby invited to our 3rd Annual Requiem Impalong!!

From 7AM EDT on 9/6/2019 until 7AM EDT on 9/9/2019, use a portal or boat to get to the EVENT CENTER and get some items improved to 70 quality!!!! This event is perfect for new players!

Here's how it works: Find the proper station inside the Community Crafting building or the Community Mine. Rename your item with your Wurm character's name so it does not get confused with anyone else's items. Then put the item you want enchanted / improved inside the designated Coffins. Your items will then be taken by a high-skilled improver in that specific field and improved to at least 70 quality! Woohoo, who wouldn't want that?!

So gather up your lower quality items and join us for a weekend improving party! The Arena will also be open starting halfway through the event. We really hope to see each and every one of you there.

Also: Only 1 of each item per person. Thank you!

Edited by PinkishFloyd
  • Like 2

If you didn't know already, our annual Requiem Impalong has arrived!! And the Arena is also open!! What could be better than that?!?! Nothing, I assume... 😆

Get your butts online and have your stuff imped to 70 quality! Or help improve someone else's stuff to 70 quality! Whatever your little heart desires!

We'd love to see you there.

• Like 1

----- Server Update -----

Items

• Decoration

• Bodybag

• Sword in the stone

• Guard Token

• A workaround for guards not being able to be hired because of not enough upkeep. It adds 20 silver to village upkeep. Destroyed after use. It can only be used once a week. 

• Dye Kit

• Able to dye 1 piece of dragon armor. 7 uses per kit. Thanks bdew!

• Potion of Cure Disease

• It is able to cure any disease whether it be a trait or an actual disease. Destroyed after use.

• Scroll of Gear Binding

• Makes any armor or weapon no-drop, but not able to decay and indestructible (can still take damage). Destroyed after use.

• Taming Stick

• It is able to tame most creatures without fail. Destroyed after use. Will be added to traders in the future.

• Scrolls of Village Bonus

• Increase the named faith bonus (healing, war, enchanting) in your village by a random small amount. Destroyed after use. Will be added to traders in the future.

Other Stuff

• Manage ships and carts now show the current location with a new button. Video HERE

• Calling guards in any other channel besides local will still call the guards.

• Increased fighting skill gain.

Edited by Governor
  • Like 1
  • Cat 2

Last month, we had our players vote on what type of event they wanted next... and I think it's time we deliver on that!! I'm very pleased to announce the Requiem Treasure Hunt 2019!! 💰

*When is it?: October 31, 2019 at 8am until November 4, 2019 at 8am (Server time). We're giving you a full 96 hours to complete this event!

*Where is it?: The entire map! 🗺️ We will let you know where your quest begins at the start of the event.

*Rules: No sharing any clue locations, answers, or prize items with any other players! If we see this happening, you'll forfeit your treasure, and we don't want that happening! We want everyone to have a fair chance. 😊

*What's the treasure?: 🤷‍♀️ We can't tell you that! You'll just have to play and find out!!

*And for a little added fun, we will open The Arena ⚔️ halfway through this event!

We are very excited to be bringing this event to you. We've wanted to have a Treasure Hunt for so long, but never had any ideas. We really hope to see you there! 👋 Any other questions, feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, just a friendly reminder that our TREASURE HUNT starts tomorrow!! We are super excited about this and hope you are too! At 8AM tomorrow morning (server time), be on the lookout for where your journey begins. It will be announced in the *server-events* channel on Discord. Hope to see you then!!!  😀

Edited by PinkishFloyd
  • Like 1

Thank you all for participating in the first ever Requiem Treasure Hunt!! What a turnout!!! We cannot wait to come up with bigger and better adventures for all of you. If you have any ideas or suggestions for things you'd like to see for the next Treasure Hunt, feel free to let us know. Enjoy that treasure! 💰💎

Edited by PinkishFloyd
  • Like 2

Seems like an amazing server.... I might actually check that out despite not really being into WU O.o

• Like 2

On 11/10/2019 at 12:43 PM, Yldrania said:

Seems like an amazing server.... I might actually check that out despite not really being into WU O.o

Thanks! New players are always welcome to stop by and have a look.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2019 at 5:56 PM, Ismira said:

So this is still an active server?

Of course it is! We would love for you to stop by sometime! 😀

How would you all like some DOUBLE SKILL GAIN this weekend? I think that sounds lovely! 😉

Starting this Friday at 8am (server time), you will earn 2️⃣X the skill until Sunday night at 8pm. The Arena will be open during this event so bring your best to the Event Center!! We hope to see you all then! ⚔️

• Like 1

I will be there, I hope we can boost the server for more players.

also would you mind listing the server mods.

Edited by Ismira
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 4:11 PM, Ismira said:

would you mind listing the server mods

I didn't add the third party mods installed on our server to our website yet (I forgot), sorry about that. I will add them all later today or Saturday. 

• Like 1

I have just one recommendation, please remove the refresh from the gods this would be a awesome thing for maybe a pvp server but for a pve idk it kind of takes from the game I mean what would be the point of cooking. 

The cooking system is a huge feature that brings lots of players and that setting kind of ruins it at least for me but, I am sure some people will like it. However seeing as this is a pve server and not a pvp I don't really see the point of it. I know myself and many other people love the cooking feature but making it somewhat obsolete would/could ruin a server and/or chase people away.

Edited by Ismira

I'm not sure if you all knew.... but Requiem of Wurm is celebrating our Anniversary! 🥳

We have been up and running for 3 whole years and we couldn't have done it without all of YOU!!! I'm feeling rather festive lately, so let's celebrate this the right way. We are giving away some prizes to the player who can answer our special Anniversary question!! Whoever guesses the closest... WINS!

You will have exactly 48 hours to answer the question, and you can find it: HERE

Prizes include:
A backpack of steel tools (The backpack itself will be 70ql and all tools inside are 85ql) 🎒⚒️
Lesser crystal of enteral flame x20 🔥
Enchanted Plumed Helm of the Hunt 100ql (rare) ⛑️

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!!!!

Edited by PinkishFloyd

Hello, I have been trying to play Wurm Unlimited as single player. I get into it, but kinda lost as to how to start. Some things the tutorial tells me to do, I dont seem to be able to. Like tutorial tells me to dig, but i dont have skill level to dig on slope, but that is all there is around. So I'm thinking I need a populated server to play on to ask questions as I learn.

Would your server be a good one to start on? If so, how would i join it?

We have a great little community on the server with some very helpful players. The server is linked with Discord so others can help when not even playing the game. We are always willing to help out any new players that come our way. Stop by and see for yourself 🙂 to join our server, simply search for Requiem in the server list.

Time: Friday Jan 24 at 17:00 (5pm) through Wed Jan 25 - 17:00 (5pm) - All times are EST, server time.

Storage War! 

We are holding our 2nd storage war event and we want YOU to be a part of it! Stop by the Event Center during the time listed above and visit the building located next to the graveyard on the top level. Take a look at the unit and see if you would want to bid on the items inside. You are not guaranteed to get anything good, as it is a game of chance after all!!

Like always, you can find the time on the server by typing /stime or /servertime

If you think you would like to take a chance on the unit and its contents, place a bid by posting a message in our Discord trade channel starting with @SW

The Arena will be open during this time ⚔️ 

Hope to see you all there 😀

Edited by Governor

Time: Jan 30th to Feb 1st

It will start on the 30th at 17:00 (5pm) server time and end on the 1st at 17:00 (5pm) server time.

Like always, you can find the time on the server by typing /stime or /servertime

Double Skill Gain time again!

Everyone will receive x2 skill gain for the duration of the event.

This will stack with sleep bonus also.

The Arena will be open during this time ⚔️ 

Hope to see you all there 😀

Edited by Governor

The next event that will be held on the server is going to be a treasure hunt@PinkishFloydand I will be gathering location info, planning the content, and coding it all where necessary. We will announce the time and date of the treasure hunt in the coming week.