Sign in to follow this  
Shakatra

Looking for farming & animal husbandry work on Cel, Rel or Pri

Hello, I'm back after a while. Wanting to relocate from Xanadu to one of the smaller islands with a much smaller population. May be able to sail there myself. My farming is at 20 and animal husbandry is in that range, I believe. Would also love to practice and help with cooking. Open to getting Premium.

Glad to occasionally help out in any other projects, provided that I can stop when it gets too grindy. Building is super grindy for me and burns me out quicker than anything, banishing me out of Wurm for months or years. Which means that residing in a place that provides tools and shelter is non negotiable! :)

Just want to be a nice, friendly, helpful worker for ideally a huge farm that sells and delivers produce, for a merchant business, or just a little village that needs help.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Shakatra
  • Like 1

I am not a seller, but I have a huge farm. My current villager is interested in moving on for more diversity as soon as he finishes up some things, and my farm is rotting in the meantime.

I do need someone to tend to animals, farm and help with he work. If you are that person we can come to an agreement. Hit me up and we'll talk!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

I am not a seller, but I have a huge farm. My current villager is interested in moving on for more diversity as soon as he finishes up some things, and my farm is rotting in the meantime.

I do need someone to tend to animals, farm and help with he work. If you are that person we can come to an agreement. Hit me up and we'll talk!

This sounds right up my alley. To be honest, I saw a few of your posts around the forum and thought you had a great vibe, positive and friendly. Celebration was #1 on my list, as well. I'll pm you! 

Perfect. I spoke with Jpro with manages one of my deeds and he's on board. We'll discuss details on PMs! :)

• Like 1