Sign in to follow this  
Wraithglow

Holiday Destination - Vertigo (Release)

Sometimes, people just need a project to work on. I decided to make a simple path up a mountain, and now that it's done anyone is welcome to come enjoy the views. In the end, a few bridges were required, like the 5 in this unhelpful screenshot:

Spoiler

z40Su3j.png

I quite liked the sights from the top, and wanted it to be easier to get up there. Don't open the next spoiler if you just wanna come and see for yourself!

Spoiler

Sdm6mZS.png

w7qZm2M.png

Bior5cb.png

I'm not really sure how my neighbour and ally feels about the route since they are somewhat overlooked...

Spoiler

qyxMe87.png

... but I did die a few times to make it happen so I think it's fair...

Spoiler

ulmxl6I.png

If you want to visit, here's an expertly-drawn map showing the route up. It's really incredible how much time and effort went into the diagram, all things considered:

Spoiler

aSFcUhb.png

I've left a container up at the top, with the idea of getting people to bring along some pieces of papyrus with philosophical thoughts to add to the collection. I've started it off with a piece about apathy, which will be ironic if nobody bothers to join in.

p.s. I've discovered there's 1 spot where you can jump off the top and totally stick the landing in the Trigorn Tarn. It's a great base jump!

Edited by Wraithglow
  • Like 8

12 hours ago, Wraithglow said:

I've started it off with a piece about apathy, which will be ironic if nobody bothers to join in.

As I am neither for nor against apathetic testaments I shall not comment on that aspect. Otherwise, *excellent* work on the lofty path to higher though processes, even though the water of reflection is then far below.

=Ayes=

We discovered your bridge during our Wurm Roulette tonight!! 

• Like 3
  • Cat 1

On 10/13/2021 at 7:22 AM, Malena said:

We discovered your bridge during our Wurm Roulette tonight!! 

that sounds great actually