Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Upcoming changes

So i'm assuming that non prem's still on wild will be transfered over once wild goes prem? My account is non prem on wild and I can't run the game in safe mode. My computer will crash if I take it out of safe mode however.

What about non prems that have money stored ingame? Will that be transfered over as well, or will it be distributed to the traders ingame?

What does safe mode has to do with being non-prem?

What will happen to prem players that run out of money on wild? & will it be different for different kingdoms?

No players regardless of kingdom on the wild server will be able to log on until they purchase premium. I don't see the problem with this, since it is the same in a lot of other games.

The free to play functionality is to a large portion a trial period in Wurm and it is endless because time limited trials are annoying for a couple of reasons.

There are other political and moral reasons for having and endless free to play functionality as well but they don't bite on the frequent PvP situations that occur on the wild server.

I do not want teleportation to a home server in case you log on when the premium runs out. It is weird and possibly abusable. You have to stand by your decision to play on a premium only server.

Quite a few people posting in here seems to have missed this one.

*Takes out his Steel and Flint* Flame War anyone?

Hearty debate isn't flaming and I don't think half of you people know what real flaming is.

I was going to say the exact same thing, and decided I didn't feel like it.

Silence degenerate forum lovers. Crawl back into the dark holes from which ye came forth 8)

That you guys can't take deveoplers questions/anouncements seriously.

So how long do I have till wild goes Prem?

Just do it.

seriously though, home prison should be something along the lines of banished to the lagginess that is NT. cleaning up and probably removing some of the more derelict buildings. also assisting new players and working for the player that you offended against.

or working for attonement....

hmmm can i be a prison warder.... atonement sounds ominous...  i like the idea of getting a few miscreants to go out and make me say 500 bricks each, for use in future developement.

by the way rolf, thx for the info

*Takes out his Steel and Flint* Flame War anyone?

Hearty debate isn't flaming and I don't think half of you people know what real flaming is.

I felt like responding even though this was a little while ago. -Ahem- Kiss my ass. It was merely a joke and you need not get all uppity about it. I never flame except for in response to this comment of yours.

Am I able to ask a question here too? Or should I PM someone?

Of course you can ask questions here-it's not locked yet.

Alrighty ;D

I am  a premium player; and the bigger boats will be premium only. However, only my main account is premium and he is now a priest. Does this mean I will be unable to make the premium players' boats?

I dont expect priests to be able to make boats, as they cant continue on items

As far as I can tell, making the bigger boats is not restricted to premiums.

Commanding them, however, certainly is. You need 21 Mind Logic to do so.

mind logic finally having some use? o.0 will there be more?:P

I hope that higher mind logic will let you sail faster... Something that those of us with 35 mind logic can actually use it for. ;D

I dont expect priests to be able to make boats, as they cant continue on items

Well, I don't expect to be able to make them, perhaps start it, and get my alt to finish it or something?

As far as I can tell, making the bigger boats is not restricted to premiums.

Commanding them, however, certainly is. You need 21 Mind Logic to do so.

Really? :D

Thanks so much =) as long as magranon priests aren't restricted to driving boats, then I can still do that :) Thanks!

I hope that higher mind logic will let you sail faster... Something that those of us with 35 mind logic can actually use it for. ;D

I hear ya on that, sitting just shy of 34 myself and often I find myself wondering why it's even a characteristic.

Can we get a fix on doors? It bugs me that some other person can go though a door that fysicly is closed for me but open for him. Pressing the fact that this is a simulation, I hereby demand it being fixed!

;D

Yeah simulation lol

I hope you mean simulation, b/c stimulation has entirely different connotations. :P