Sign in to follow this  
Veldez

Showing character body in inventory?

Hello, just returning from a very long break and I thought I would give WU a try. One thing I always hated was not having the character body show up in inventory by default, and I cannot seem to find it in the settings anymore. Has display of body (wounds and equipment) in inventory been disabled in WU, or am I just blind?

need to change a flag to true in your game file - Im at work so cant check where to find it - steam apps, wurm launcher - then in that folder somewhere. Maybe someone else can for you

Its not in the ingame settings unfortunately

Edited by Rhianna

Since game settings from launcher  is a little bugged in WU,  you should find 'gamesettings.txt' file at location  where your WU is installed.

On my laptop with win 8.1 is at : 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default'  map.

Search for line : 'show_body_in_inventory=false'   and change it to 'show_body_in_inventory=true'

it's for 'default' profile i am using for main char. If you are using profile with different name, you check for 'gamesettings.txt' file in map with that profile name

Edited by MarkSilard
  • Like 1