Sign in to follow this  
Kalafast

Febrewery - Wurm's Oldest Commercial Brewery, est 1062

Welcome! What'll it be, friend? If you've never been to my brewpub before we have 50 different beers on tap, so why not try them all?

785cc34db6.jpg

No need even to buy a flight of brews anymore. On your request you will be sent a single flask on the house. Taste and let us know what affinity you get for it and our beer extrapolation sorcerer will send you a link showing what affinities you will get from all 50 of our beers!

3d8284a28f.jpg

Once you've decided what draughts you like best(based on the flavor or affinity granted), please order kegs by number.

22c45765a5.jpg

Kegs cost 2s each.

All my beer is over 80ql** - 200g(use a measuring jug) will grant a bit more than 50 minutes of affinity. This means each keg(45kg) contains over 187 hours of affinity. Beer does not improve with age and it will take damage. Unseal the barrel, fill your measuring cup, beer stein, or goblin skull cup, then reseal the barrel with a peg. This will stop all decay and your beer will be as fresh as it was the day you ordered it.

Please order flights or kegs by responding to this post, by PM, or by /tell Kalafast in game.

Cheers!

**80-89ql beer is my older beer. Fresh beer is being brewed at 90ql. If you prefer 90ql beer please ask. Note that it may take 1 RL week for the beer to ferment.

a9afa99ab6.jpg

Edited by Kalafast
All beer is minimum 80ql, fresh brews are 90ql
  • Like 9

highly recommended for a great affinity try them all its the best brew house in the isles

• Like 1

Bought a tasting kit and 2 kegs of beer, very nice and fast service. Definitely recommend.

He has Cider and Mead too if you cant find that important affinity. It has slightly shorter affinity timer.

Edited by Aeryck
  • Like 1

I just bought 2 batches of 3 kegs each for a total of 6 kegs. Kegs are a good price and delivery is fast. I highly recommend buying if you are interested in having cooking affinities while you skill up. I am super lazy so cooking my own food or coordinating delivery every time I want to skill is a hassle. With the kegs all you have to do is grab your handydandy measuring jug, set it to 200g, drink and reseal. You don't have to worry about coordinating daily/weekly shipments, eating it before it rots, or removing it from your mail box because it is about to be returned. Beverage and food affinities stack so you could do both if you are unlazy. I will definitely be a returning customer :)!

Edited by Launcelot

On 3/9/2017 at 5:12 AM, Launcelot said:

Beverage and food affinities stack so you could do both if you are unlazy.

Just want to note that I asked about this and I was told that two affinity icons will show, but only the one with the longer duration will count. You'll see two buffs, but will only receive 10% bonus, not 20%.

Great way to get affinities on tap, highly recommend *hic*