Sign in to follow this  
Willslaphansien

High-end horse gear: Rare saddle with BOTD 100 + rare shoes all with BOTD 96-99

I'm sadly auctioning this awesome set of rares with high Blessing of the dark casts.

I bet every horsies in the neighbourhood will envy the badass of a horse that's gonna wear this!

sf6xgO.jpg

Starting price: 30s

Minimum increment: 50c

Sniper Protection: 2 hours

Buyout:

auction_timer_1488188144.gif

Happy bidding!

(I will edit in a buyout when I get a clue on whats a fair buyout prize)

If you have an opinion about the price, send me a PM, easier to ignore PMs. The price is what I've set it as.

Edited by Willslaphansien

Very nice casts, however just going to recommend lowering the starting bid. Full rare horse gear sets go for roughly 15-20s give or take depending on casts and quality. 

Good luck on the auction. 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Egard said:

Very nice casts, however just going to recommend lowering the starting bid. Full rare horse gear sets go for roughly 15-20s give or take depending on casts and quality. 

Good luck on the auction. 

Saw a rare saddle with woa96 go for 12s on auction, and just the shoes themself have I been offered 24s for. To behonest I think 30s is a fair price.

If it dont sell, I'll sell the shoes for 24s to the guy that offered me that, and the saddle I will easily get 12-14s for...

Thx for your thoughts anyway, we'll see how it goes :)

• Like 2

nice set but i agree, your starting bid is too high, even with high casts i wouldn't imagine its worth more than 20-25 silver, ill keep an eye out thoe in case you lower your price. Normally a starting bid on a aution is low to prmote a bidding war, if your reserve is not met you just don't sell it. Your not obligated to sell it for whatever the highest bid is.

At 90ql 30s should be the price, honestly. Market is dumb. Get them imped to 90 and hold out for 30s.

So.. I've been away on business and didn't see any messaging on this.. .looks like I'm the winner?