Sign in to follow this  
Meman46

Yoitsu has been waiting for you, or some other sappy recruitment title

Yoitsu, the name of the deed I bought and live on alone alone!

On a more real note Yoitsu is looking for some villagers that are just looking to enjoy themselves in the world of Wurm.

Description:

-As it currently stands I live alone alone but I like to consider myself a fun guy

-Awesome neighbors, literally as we share a perimeter

-size: 52x28

-Location is in attached images, we are about 10 minutes away from Vrock Landing and located in tile H12

-We are proud members of the ShadowFly alliance

Availability:

-Sure

Living accommodations?:

-Personal plots of land that can be used for any of your hearts legal desires

-Empty plots come with enough room for a house, small personal garden and animal storage

-We have a town hall for all of your crafting needs, or if you're like me you can do so inside your house as well

What we(I) I can offer you!:

-An awesome, developing community trying to make fun out of the grind

-Some awesome low ql meals

an eternity of tears and sorrow happiness existence

-A good place to park your boat or build one if you're boatless

-lots of un-noticed grammatical issues within forum posts

-The facilities needed to gain the skills of your choosing

-Beginner tools(as needed) along with the support needed to enjoy the game

Proof:

I would personally never join a deed without some proof of it's existence so here you go!

http://imgur.com/a/WLrq9

Summarization:

On an entirely real note Yoitsu is a deed under development by myself. I would love to have some company and would love to give you a place to live and breathe. The deed is under heavy development and will not look the same when you decide it's your time to move on in Wurm. I don't expect this place to be your final destination in Wurm but I would love to be a positive memory on the way!

If after this entirely unconvincing post you still feel like you'd like to join me ( :) ) feel free to comment to this post, message me on the forums if you're shy or if you're feeling brave message me in game at meman.

Thanks for reading and happy Wurming all!

Roster:

-Meman (me)

-Tallowyn (the first brave soul to join)

NEW Discord:

https://discord.gg/pvMKDDc

Edited by Meman46
HE LEFT ME!!!!!!
  • Like 2

Hey there! 

I hope that you'll find some great villagers! 

To help you along, I can't offer you any villagers or joining your deed myself but what I can offer you would be some great company and support with your deed in our Xanadu-wide alliance! If you're interested to become part of a serverwide community with awesome people all day around, pass me a PM and I will organize my journey to come and invite you, or answer any questions you might have :)

Some info to get you started if you're interested: 

EDIT: additionally, just FYI, we're actually neighbours as it turns out. The alliance also has 3 deeds directly near your village! :)

Edited by Yldrania

I am pleased to announce that the population of my humble deed has doubled! Thats right, DOUBLED!

There are now 2 of us. (and it's not even an alt)

Gotta give a bump for one of the funniest and original recruitment post I have seen. :lol:

• Like 1

With tears in my eyes it is my responsibility as the supreme overlord of Yoitsu to inform you that I am, once again, alone. Things didn't work out. We just grew apart as people. What was once a great relationship withered and died. I logged in today and was the only member of the deed. We weren't the same people as we were when we met. The relationship just faded.......

Anyways........ yeah I'm alone again but that just means there's more room for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Or not if you're not really interested.......

Edit2: 

Edited by Meman46

You outta try in game advertising too. Seen a few looking for villages this week.

Good news everybody! With a sudden influx of 0 whole villagers I can still assure you that I live here alone! Unfortunately that means that there are only a few more spots available.

• Like 2

I would certainly join, but it's too far from my current properties...

Btw, why did you decide to take Vrock as reference? H12 is very close to Linton, for what I see on the map... am I missing something? :P

I referenced it to Vrock because it's only about a 10-15 minute cart ride away where as Linton requires a good 20 minute boatride and another 20 or so of horseback (assuming you bring one). The invite is still available if you ever feel like moving I'd be more than happy to help.

Awesome recruitment AD! 

Edited by LyrusLLupo