Sign in to follow this  
punishlife

PSA Thanks to Xan players

Hey everyone,

Some of you might remember from me constantly making bulk goodies down south or my goofy jokes in freedom chat.

Due to some issues irl i was considering selling my account (you might have noticed a lack of bad puns and me spamming trade), which i didn't really want to do because i've had the same account for almost 4 years, made lots of friends and had an overall fun time. It was doubtful i would have carried on playing if i had to sacrifice all the time and energy i put into Punishlife.

It turns out that this abysmal situation didn't have to happen thanks to many players and friends coming together to help me in my time of need. I had resigned myself to giving up wurm for good but without knowing it, Pagani had taken up my cause and rallied help from some wonderful people. So i wanted to thank each and everyone of you. From the bottom of my heart i am truly grateful that this community came to my aid.

Being British i'm not very good at asking for help so special thanks to Pagani for taking the initiative and doing all the grunt work (and thanks to pookie, whichever account he is on these days)

So once this rough patch has settled i'll be back to my usual busy self and will regale you all with my childish humour.

See you nerds soon <3

Edit: Didn't realise how many people cared, i truly feel loved. Thank you all <3

Edited by punishlife
  • Like 7

Glad you didn't leave. Much thanks to Pagani and the group who rallied together. That's the best part about this game - the community actually cares. ((hugs))

• Like 2

I Dont know you personally, think i bought 1 order of assorted stuff once, but i was always impressed how you were always at the grind, making all kinds of things at reasonable prices. Glad youre not leaving, im sure if someone bought your account they wouldnt be able to continue your efficient and reliable work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Szai said:

I Dont know you personally, think i bought 1 order of assorted stuff once, but i was always impressed how you were always at the grind, making all kinds of things at reasonable prices. Glad youre not leaving, im sure if someone bought your account they wouldnt be able to continue your efficient and reliable work.

Thanks mate, yeah i kinda treat it like a real business, i don't think my crazy tolerance would carry over well haha

I think it's always great to hear people who need help can get it and not have to resort to selling a piece of themselves in the process.

• Like 1

Glad to hear you are still around. Who else would I get bulk stuff from? ?

Hope RL sorts itself out soon. 

• Like 1

Glad you were able to keep your account man. Starting over would been hard. Giving up something  you love would be worst. Glad stories like this is out there.