Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

a quick and dirty recipe tutorial

i'd like to take advantage of the recipe system but don't have a full comprehension on how it's done, can someone write a quick tutorial on how it's done, i'm sure I and others would appreciate it, very much

thanks

Please clarify; you've put this in WU Modding section, so are you asking about adding custom recipes (as befits this subforum), or finding and making recipes in general (which may be better posted in the Community Assistance section)?

I want to write my own recipes, all I need is something that says put food type xyz here, put pan or pot or whatever here, and then whatever else needs to be done, if someone can take a json file, and just show what needs to go where, the rest I will work out on my own...

I know I put it in this forum I did it deliberately, because I am asking my fellow WU players for help, no point asking anywhere else because the format is different to WO

post 600

Edited by ozmods

Yup but dumb it down a bit further lol, im none too clever when it comes to understand scripts like the recipes lol

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎21 at 1:24 PM, ozmods said:

Yup but dumb it down a bit further lol, im none too clever when it comes to understand scripts like the recipes lol

I'd love this, too.  An actual mod that allows total non-code-literate people to just point and click, more or less.  No need to create files and add them to anything. Just in-game you would click an "Add custom recipe" link, then answer its questions et voila! new recipe.