Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Mini Games

15 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

Bump!  Was thinking about this again bored standing next to someone waiting for someone else which was taking forever.  Fishing is boring with others.

Instead of creating mini-games, maybe something to make fishing more fun? :D

An optional fishing mini game that increases chances of a catch?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Instead of creating mini-games, maybe something to make fishing more fun? :D

An optional fishing mini game that increases chances of a catch?

hmm:huh:

Making fishing more interesting would be cool too.  Interacting with others is the goal though.

On 2/23/2017 at 3:18 AM, Mordraug said:

16 Pawns, 4 Rooks, 4 Knights, 4 Bishops, 2 Queens, 2 Kings,

16 goblins, 4 guard towers, 4 hellhorses, 4 priests, 2 vynora's, 2 nahjos. (or 2 trolls, 2 lava fiends)  :)

Big +1

Edited by Amadee

I'd like chess and some other simple board piece games added. We craft the boards, pieces, etc.. then can play with others.  Will it get used a lot, probably not. Yet, freedom of choice IS what a sandbox is about, right?

• Like 1

I'll up this once again as a really good way to pass some time and still be in game .. 

Toys and toy-making are obviously intended features, as the skills and objects are already in the game. More love for toy-making! All hail Vynora!

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind a few "gambling" type mini games either +1

I'm on board with this, and who cares if there is "gambling"  why the heck not.  Let people play a friendly game.

• Like 1

+1

Been thinking this is missing for a while, just never suggested it. Since we can sit down on chairs and benches now, you could even play at a table!

+1 would make very immersive and interesting addition to game :) But like someone else said only if crafters could make that game and then two players interact with made item to play

Someone will lose his drake set in a rigged game of poker, mind my words...

• Like 1

If they don't fix PvP then maybe they can make some mini games to keep us competitive.

• Like 1

Waiting around with someone else for 25 minutes and thought be cool to play chess or checkers with dude instead of telling each other we're going afk every few minutes until other person we were waiting on arrived.  That 3rd person picking us up by boat could have played the winner out of that match while sailing for another 30 minutes.  So 55 minutes of no really doing much but waiting, but could have had a cool experience with these people I met instead of going afk.

I'd travel around Xan on foot to different deeds to challenge people in board games if they were implemented.  They had board games in medieval times so not like breaking the theme of Wurm.

Maybe a huge battle on Chaos can be determined by a game of chess, checkers, backgammon/dice.

Since no pvp updates can we get some mini games?  Maybe after the anniversary update?

+1 for harmless fun. Don't know why so many people have a stick up their keister about suggestions like these but ah well.

It'd be cool to whittle chess pieces out of wood or chisel them out of marble and with the putting stuff on table update coming, it would work pretty well