Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Let us tame sea animals + spiders

Please could we make it so that we can tame the sea creatures? If we could tame dolphins, octopi, whales and sharks, and dominate sea serpents, that would be awesome. Also can we tame spiders and lava spiders? They're the only animals that spawn as champions that you can't tame or dominate, and I'd really like to see that change. While we're at it, we may as well make anacondas tameable as well. I don't see why there should be some animals that can't be tamed - let us tame them all!

Edited by Attenia
  • Like 1

I would like dominate to work on spiders and scorpions.  maybe even "charm" but I don't know about taming

Dominate does work on scorpions, but yes it would be great to have that for spiders. I don't particularly care whether it's taming, charming or dominating, just as long as there is some way to lead and breed them.

if it works on scorps it should work on spidders.
personally i don't think it should work on any arachnids.

Mammals such as dolphins and whales tho, i'd gladly +1

+1 Tame whales, Make a use for the large saddle, have 5spd Whales without large saddles move like 25mph. If Dolphins were bigger, same thing  but regular saddle.

• Like 2

I don't think this would work without a big change in code for how tamed creatures act. This is because tamed aquatic creatures under the current code could be lead onto land, i know this because i've done it by turning them into zombies. Can walk around on land with a flying sea serpent :P

10 hours ago, Nadroj said:

I don't think this would work without a big change in code for how tamed creatures act. This is because tamed aquatic creatures under the current code could be lead onto land, i know this because i've done it by turning them into zombies. Can walk around on land with a flying sea serpent :P

Big change in code? I thought animals that can't swim already can't be lead into water. I don't program and big is relative, but it doesn't seem like it would be that hard sense the opposite already exists.

17 minutes ago, Yiraia said:

Big change in code? I thought animals that can't swim already can't be lead into water. I don't program and big is relative, but it doesn't seem like it would be that hard sense the opposite already exists.

I speak only in relative terms. I once waited 2 years for Rolf to change a 0 to a 1.

• Like 2