Sign in to follow this  

TquWyzd.png?1                                Selling affinity meals of your choice!

HOW THIS WORKS: 

We send you 2 sample meals, you taste (using the taste option in the rightclick menu) both and tell me which one gives you what affinity and send them back.

Tasting those 2 meals is only required once per character, after this we can always prepare the correct meal for the affinity of your choice.

If you need the same affinity for 2 different characters, they will have to do the tasting separately and will most likely require 2 separate meals as each toon is different.

Based on those 2 samples, we can prepare meals which are about 4kg in weight and +/- 90 quality.

This means that if you want Tailoring affinity, we will send you a meal which will give you 4hour+ of Tailoring affinity after first bite! Don't eat it all, just choose "eat" and hit escape right away, one bite of 0.03kg in size will give 4h+ affinity time and 100% CCFP, if you have a magic chest, it will last you over a year assuming 4h/day, otherwise it will pretty much decay before you can use up the hours it gives.

This amazing deal which is not offered by anyone else will cost 1 silver per meal.

There is an exception to this, some characters are "bugged" and they can't have affinity from meals by this recipe for the 20 skills below, we will know if your toon is one of those after you taste the 2 samples as well and will let you know.

If your character is one of those affected by this, we can't prepare the following affinities for you and there is nothing we can do about it, some toons have affinities distributed weird.

20 skills out of 138 are affected: channeling, exorcizm, artifacts, foraging, botanizing, climbing, stone cutting, lock picking, stealing, traps, catapults, animal taming, animal husbandry, short bow, long bow, med. Bow, ship building, ballistae, trebuchets, turrets. We can still prepare the remaining 118 affinity meals for the affected toons.

STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Spoiler

lP4HV5a.jpg?2

Edited by pepejot
  • Like 13

very pleased with this service, made me a mining afinity meal in couple minutes after the taste of the initial 2 was done, and just one bite gave me full CCFP and 5:17h (yes five) afinity time

well wort it

• Like 3

looking to buy one for body strength please send to meldoth in game thank you

COD taste kit to Egard 

Edited by Egard
  • Like 1

Amazing service will be back for lots more, thank you Pepejot!

• Like 3

he knows what hes doing just got meal and worked like he said it would and right on first bit :) thank you pepejot

• Like 3

Awesome meal, totally worth it for grinding!

Pepejot is a nice guy to trade with.

• Like 3

interesting send me a kit to Niki

works asked for metallurgy after I did the sample test

he sent me a meal that gave me 5 hour metallurgy affinity!

Edited by Niki
  • Like 3

Taste kit to Xsamuraizx please

Edited by Rudie

An excellent service! I received the affinity meal I desired within 15 minutes of opening a convo. Will use again. =)

• Like 3

In about 20 minutes from contact i had my meal with the affinity i wanted. Great and fast service. :)

• Like 3

Got 5h affinity from one bite :o Definetly worth the money, i recomend to everyone :D

• Like 3

I spent almost 40s trying to find my channeling affinity. And these guys found it in 20 sec!

5h affinity in one bite!

I could not be happier <3

• Like 4

i received my woodcutting affinity meal and got 5h in one bite thanks alot

• Like 3

Got my chainsmithing, body strength and blacksmithing 5h affinities. thanks!

• Like 3

This is a seriously awesome service, very professional and easy to deal with. 5 hours of affinity for one little bite, cant beat that.

• Like 3

Great Service, mapped me 2 character - food works perfectly 5hour timers!

• Like 3

idk how he figured this out but this is great, got 3 skill boosts I needed.

• Like 3