Sign in to follow this  

If you would be so kind as to send a sample my way

COD to Mykoal

• Like 1

'trade secret'

Edited by Toolhead

Worked great! I asked for several affinities for multiple characters and they all worked except for one (bugged for channeling). Will def order again in the future :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Toolhead said:

'trade secret'

Just a warning to other traders, this person requested the taste kit, after receiving it, demmanded to be told how we do this and refused to send the taste kit back. We ill not trade with him and alike again.

Taste kits are low quality, final product is much higher QL and keeping the taste kit isn't worth it.

Edited by pepejot
  • Like 1

Hey, you sent me the food, and said nothing about needing it returned until after the fact. Also I hardly 'demanded' anything, I simply don't feel the need to send you back anything that was given to me or support your business, seeing as you refuse to answer any questions regarding it. Chat logs show this pretty plainly I think :)

On 2/18/2017 at 3:20 PM, pepejot said:

HOW THIS WORKS: 

We send you 2 sample meals, you taste (using the taste option in the rightclick menu) both and tell me which one gives you what affinity and send them back.

2 minutes ago, Toolhead said:

Hey, you sent me the food, and said nothing about needing it returned until after the fact. Also I hardly 'demanded' anything, I simply don't feel the need to send you back anything that was given to me or support your business, seeing as you refuse to answer any questions regarding it. Chat logs show this pretty plainly I think :)

It literally says send it back, please read.

• Like 4

You just tried to use a "technicality" to get around something that has been listed on the post since he posted it.

Edited by TheRedReaper
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Toolhead said:

And let this be a warning to others trying to do business with this person. Posted here that he wants a taste kit, main post is pretty clear about it. Edited the first post after that, making up his own rules of the trade.

How about we tell you how this is done and then you will buy the product from us, not make your own, not sell the system. Get a grip.

• Like 4

could i get a taste kit sent to launcelot and velentr? please and thank you

Don't know how you did it, but thank you. 5 hours of CT affinity

• Like 3

Just wanted to add friendly feedback from a silly and inexperienced newbie. (Maybe the meals should come with a warning for other noobs like myself?)

Not regretting the purchased meal in any way. 

It's just that I ran into a problem. I did not sufficiently enough know about decay: snowballs melting in the larder (I didn't know that 100 snowballs were better than 20), which affects the meal and it takes damage, thus reducing the affinity timer to 3 hours per bite. Unless I get a decay rune or a magic chest, neither one of which I can afford right now, the affinity meal will soon waste away I guess. 

Maybe there should be included (in the original post) a note about the importance of taking preliminary measures to prevent decay on so valuable and expensive a food item? Experienced players probably know all this. It's relative noobs like me that need to be told such things :)

Edited by Ayuna
  • Like 2

On 18.3.2017 at 11:10 PM, Toolhead said:

Is it really worth getting a bad reputation for a low QL taste kit???
They used time, and I guess alot of time, to work on this formula. Why would they tell you for free?

Edited by Willslaphansien
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Ayuna said:

Just wanted to add friendly feedback from a silly and inexperienced newbie. (Maybe the meals should come with a warning for other noobs like myself?)

Not regretting the purchased meal in any way. 

It's just that I ran into a problem. I did not sufficiently enough know about decay: snowballs melting in the larder (I didn't know that 100 snowballs were better than 20), which affects the meal and it takes damage, thus reducing the affinity timer to 3 hours per bite. Unless I get a decay rune or a magic chest, neither one of which I can afford right now, the affinity meal will soon waste away I guess. 

Maybe there should be included (in the original post) a note about the importance of taking preliminary measures to prevent decay on so valuable and expensive a food item? Experienced players probably know all this. It's relative noobs like me that need to be told such things :)

I think another way to avoid decay is to mail the meals to yourself and pick them up when needed. Not free but a sort of a workaround. Depending on how many meals you got, this might be viable option.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Locath said:

I think another way to avoid decay is to mail the meals to yourself and pick them up when needed. Not free but a sort of a workaround. Depending on how many meals you got, this might be viable option.

Awesome! Thanks for this tip!

• Like 1

Let's give this a try, I'd like to order a couple meals.  One for myself and one for an alt.  Nomadikhan ingame and here.

Pepejot is a pleasure to deal with.  Thanks so much for the quick replies and friendly service!

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 3

I order mining meal and now i have that nice job thanks

• Like 3