tclunatic

Sell rare stuff or potions/oil

Recommended Posts

Hey all.

 

I want to sell my rare stuff. Make a good offer and we might have a deal.

 

rare_forges.jpg

Rare items/tools

- ql70 rare forge 

- ql79 rare forge 

- ql78 rare forge

- ql36 rare large crate, maplewood

- ql17 rare armourstand 

- ql90 rare plate gauntlet, steel with Aosp96

- ql74 rare plate gauntlet, steel 

- ql63 rare longsword, iron

- ql38 rare barrel, birchwood

- ql65 rare marble brazier

- ql24Rare armchair, cedarwood

- ql48 rare small brazier, copper

- ql78 rare chain gauntlet, gold

- ql89 rare frying pan, iron

- ql81 rare shovel, iron with woa77

- ql35 rare statue, stone

- ql80 rare copper hanging lamp

- ql80 rare copper hanging lamp

- ql13 rare spindle oakenwood

- ql78 rare chain boot, iron 

 

 

 

 

Oil / potions enchants

- ql66 Oil of the weaponsmith, dmg 7

- ql77 Oil of the weaponsmith, dmg 12

- ql77Potion of the leatherworking, dmg 9

- ql38 Potion of the leatherworking, dmg 29

- ql15 Potion of the leatherworking, dmg 38

 

 

Others

- ql70 spyglass

- ql91 red dragon scale, leather, 0.17 weight

- ql94 black dragon hatchling dark hide, leather, 0.02 weight.

- ql100 blood, 

- ql50 Spear bracelet, seryll

- ql99, straw yule reindeer

- ql99, straw yule reindeer

- ql99, straw yule goat

- ql80, pottery valentine (roses from Enki) dmg 22 <<collectors item>>

 

Some stuff can't be send by mailbox (Courier [87]) and have to be pickup at Clogwyn, Celebration

Clogwyn.jpg

 

For any questions can pm me of forum.

Edited by tclunatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in 

- ql70 rare forge 

- ql79 rare forge 

- ql78 rare forge

- ql36 rare large crate, maplewood

- ql17 rare armourstand 

- ql38 rare barrel, birchwood

- ql65 rare marble brazier

- ql24Rare armchair, cedarwood

- ql48 rare small brazier, copper

 ql35 rare statue, stone

 

PM Sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also interested in 

- ql99, straw yule reindeer

- ql99, straw yule reindeer

- ql99, straw yule goat

Depending on price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- ql91 red dragon scale, leather, 0.17 weight  for 50c per 0.01

- ql94 black dragon hatchling dark hide, leather, 0.02 weight.  for 40c per 0.01

 

If agreeable, Cod to Tallion please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, faty said:

Cod scale to fatynoob for 50c/0.01

 

[16:07:14] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tallion said:

- ql91 red dragon scale, leather, 0.17 weight  for 50c per 0.01

- ql94 black dragon hatchling dark hide, leather, 0.02 weight.  for 40c per 0.01

 

If agreeable, Cod to Tallion please

 

Only have black drake hide left. 0.02 weight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tallion said:

My bad, missed the scale purchase. Cod the hide then please

[16:13:49] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- ql77Potion of the leatherworking, dmg 9

- ql38 Potion of the leatherworking, dmg 29

- ql15 Potion of the leatherworking, dmg 38

 

these are sold to Willslaphansien

Edited by tclunatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Toolhead said:

2s for rare pan? To Smokus if you accept

 

2 silver accepted, ty.

[21:40:15] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tc gimme a quote for the rare longsword, and all your rare chain armor pieces.

Edited by Nomadikhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 ql90 rare plate gauntlet, steel with Aosp96

- ql74 rare plate gauntlet, steel                                                 

2.5/2s  if good with it ...mail to Gavias please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Tc gimme a quote for the rare longsword, and all your rare chain armor pieces.

 

22 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

ql63 rare longsword, iron - 4s. CoD to Angelklaine if acceptable.

 

some time difference there.  Tc, you tell me what you want for the items I asked about, I'll pay it.  Definately more then 4s :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

 

 

some time difference there.  Tc, you tell me what you want for the items I asked about, I'll pay it.  Definately more then 4s :)

My bad. I was at work and left the screen going after I saw it. Didn't see your reply. Definitely sell it to this man! 

 

Didn't mean to step on you bud. My apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Angelklaine said:

My bad. I was at work and left the screen going after I saw it. Didn't see your reply. Definitely sell it to this man! 

 

Didn't mean to step on you bud. My apologies.

No no, no worries :)   It's hard to word things with the right emotion.  I didn't mean to come off as grumpy lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Tc gimme a quote for the rare longsword, and all your rare chain armor pieces.

[08:10:28] A long and slender sword. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The longsword needs to be sharpened with a whetstone.

[08:10:28] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Tclu.a.ic'.

 

[08:11:34] A sock made from metal chain. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The chain boot needs to be sharpened with a whetstone.

[08:11:34] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Tcluna.ic'.

 

[08:12:13] A chain glove. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

[08:12:13] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Tcluna.ic'.

I see i am sleeping too, this last one is made of gold :/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Traveler777 said:

 ql90 rare plate gauntlet, steel with Aosp96

- ql74 rare plate gauntlet, steel                                                 

2.5/2s  if good with it ...mail to Gavias please.

 

Sorry Traveler777, i have to decline your offer.

2s50c is way to low for these rare plate gauntlets. One is even ql 90 with high aosp on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Niki said:

1s on the enki flowers cod niki if agreed

Offer accepted.

[08:18:29] A vase with some sweet roses to a sweet friend.

[08:18:29] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Enki'.

 

[08:19:47] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tclunatic said:

[08:10:28] A long and slender sword. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The longsword needs to be sharpened with a whetstone.

[08:10:28] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Tclu.a.ic'.

 

[08:11:34] A sock made from metal chain. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The chain boot needs to be sharpened with a whetstone.

[08:11:34] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Tcluna.ic'.

 

[08:12:13] A chain glove. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

[08:12:13] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Tcluna.ic'.

I see i am sleeping too, this last one is made of gold :/

 

 

Hmmm, okay I don't need the gold one.  But the rare chain boot, iron and the rare longsword I do want.   Just name your price for those two and I'll Send the money.

Edited by Nomadikhan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Hmmm, okay I don't need the gold one.  But the rare chain boot, iron and the rare longsword I do want.   Just name your price for those two and I'll Send the money.

Send you a pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now