Sign in to follow this  
Ading

Loules - recruiting citizens!

Hello,

I am myself a returning player to Wurm after a year break. I had been looking for a village to join for the past week (I got some invites to small villages, though), however, it was not exactly what I was looking for. I was trying to find a village with active players (est. 5-10), not a village with 2-3 people or a huge city. Unfortunately, I was unable to find such village, thus, I decided to at least give it a try and make one myself.

As for now, I have found a nice place (yet to be discovered fully) with iron, clay, beautiful lake and nice landscape. It seems like there was a village a very long time ago, as there were no bins or forges left. I have just built my house, just a small one for now. Yesterday I managed to find some animals like bulls, a cow, spiders, wolves, bears, lava spider. What I found out about the area is that, nearby villages do not exist anylonger, though, I need to re-check it to confirm this. 

The village itself is, as for now, 22x21 with 3s unkeep. There is lots of space and the village has not been shaped, yet. There are no spirit guards hired, since I can defend myself against anything without any problems, however, if a new player needs a guard there is a tower nearby, or I may hire a spirit guard.

The village is located at N21 (upper bay), just like on the screenshot below.

jPvLnX4.jpg

If you are willing to join me, I will be glad to accept you, no matter if you are new to Wurm or you have already some experience. Everyone is welcome!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you would like to join the village. My nick name in game is also Ading.

WQozGO0.jpg

AxC1VE8.jpg

uAGKYbk.jpg

xoDxnrg.jpg

CHeAGqA.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by Ading

Even though it didn't work out with our villages, I am happy to hear you've made your own which will hopefully be perfect! 

Good luck with it. If you are looking for an alliance for your village, feel free to pass me a message. While our village might not have been what you were looking for, our alliance just might be perfect for the type of village you are trying to make!

• Like 1

A few screenshots have been added to the description and minimap with location of the deed. 

@YldraniaAs we have talked in-game, I will be joining the alliance tonight :)

• Like 1

I am very interested i would like to be recruited.Thanks:D

Thanks for your interest. I had been away for a few days, and didn't get any notification about your reply. I'm sorry about it!

Of course, if you are still interested, I will be very glad to invite you to the village.

Hello,

how much People are living in your village? :) i am Looking for an active Group :)

best wishes

Hi,

So far, I'm the only one. It seems not many people are looking for a place to live. However, I'm a part of Shadowfly alliance which is a pretty large group of active people (on chat) ;)