Sign in to follow this  
Raamkozijn

Free Rune attaching service

Back from a long break, it's time to start offering this service again!

Inspired by Odynn's free rune making and attaching service, I'd like to offer a free attaching service as well.

Provide the rune and item you want it attached to, and I'll attempt to attach it with over 82 83 Soul Depth. No catch, and Free of Charge*.

You can either mail your runes and items, or come to Weeping Angels (40x, 32y on the community made map) on Independence.

If you mail them, please do contact me with specifics/details on what rune to attach where.

PM Raamkozijn ingame or on the forum, Blahsonson ingame, or reply to this thread.

* I won't craft the actual runes for this free service, I only attach your provided runes on your provided items for personal use.

* All mailing fees are for you to cover.

* Will provide logs if required.

* Tips are accepted if you wish to do so; none are expected.

Edited by Raamkozijn
  • Like 9

This market is getting too competitive. How long until they start paying us to attach our runes? ;)

Edited by Aeryck
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Aeryck said:

This makeet is getting too competitive. How long until they start paying us to attach our tunes? ;)

That would just be terrible :'(

Rare pick and Glimmer rune (both named) mailed to <Raamkozijn>
thank you! :)

• Like 1

[08:06:36] You successfully attach the rune to the pickaxe

No problem :)

• Like 1

Even if you would charge like 10c or so people would still be happy with the succes you should have at that skill

40 minutes ago, Zarame said:

Even if you would charge like 10c or so people would still be happy with the succes you should have at that skill

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

The intent is to help people with low Soul Depth make use of their obtained runes as it can be frustrating to burn through your Rift materials trying to get 1 rune stick to an item. Ideally the free service is used by people who want to rune their own tools/items rather than doing so for profit.

If someone was to need runes attached to make their stock more sellable, getting paid for the attaching service would make way more sense for sure.