Sign in to follow this  
Adanxx

Welcome to the DreamLands server!

Hi! I run and manage, along with a couple other dedicated GM's a fairly new Wurm Unlimited server called Dreamlands! We want to invite any & all to come play on our server. Its a Custom map with a lot of Custom Content, and GM ran events, Best & Highly wanted Mods, Great Dedicated Server Hardware, Low Ping compared to most servers!, Teamspeak, Friendly Community! Come Check Us Out!

:Some Server Features & Highlights:

* Custom 4k Map!

* Custom(non-vanilla) Mobs!

* Free Deeds & Upkeep(upkeep may change at a later date)!

* Dedicated GM's to handle any issues!

* 3 Starting Kingdoms with prebuilt Starting Citys!

* 30+ of the most wanted and best Mods!

* 3x Skill gain(not too fast, not too slow)!

* MORE CRAFTABLE ITEMS!

* Server runs on great hardware!

* Dedicated TeamSpeak server!

* 25k+ Mobs!

* GM hand placed hidden Treasure chests throughout the Map!

* Custom Dungeons with Mobs, Boss's and Treasure Await!

* PVP!!!

* Grid-Map available for not getting lost!

* Improved Combat Dialogue Output!

* Better Cave-Dwelling Building Options!

* Stable Masters!

* No Priest Limitations and multi faction spell Sharing!

* and More!

Come check out the server Dreamlands, Lots of great places to build on the custom map, and we would love to have you! Thanks for reading and we hope to see you soon! I try to personally welcome new joiners when I have the time. - Adan.

Edited by Adanxx
  • Like 1

Great server. Active admins, quick replies and takes community needs into consideration.

Edited by Billcooper
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Hakameda said:

Joining somebody else's server and inviting people to play on yours is kind of lame - http://prntscr.com/ed3kka

Not sure what your Talking about. Showing a link to my steam profile? Ive never been in or on your server, or another one. BUT!, while were here, your name was mentioned to me as a "Cheater/Exploiter" and to watch out for you. Again, never advertised anywhere other than here, facebook, Voting site, and among Friends on Steam. You should'nt make stuff up and cause un-warranted Drama... very Childish. Take Care and wipe that Gulasch Grin off your face :)

Edited by Adanxx
  • Like 2

Oh, and just a note... Me sending you a steam invite meant that you played on "MY" server, Thus friendly admin invites you & to the Steam group. Good Try =p

I don't appreciate liars that want to take pictures of my steam profile all stalker-like and post them here with wild made-up stories essentially badmouthing a Great server & Admins.

We stuck with the original starting city names, added a 2nd JK starter, All cities were nicely built up with a good setup. Free deeds, 30+ of the community's best & wanted Mods, More Craftable items in game, Custom Adventure Content & Unique hand-made Mobs / custom loot, Dedicated teamspeak w/ separate Faction channels, and a Friendly community in-game and Active Admin staff who care about the playerbase and promptly help with issues & questions, Adventure content constantly being created including scattered items around the world, custom mini dungeons, and more, and recently Created PvP & Event arena and GM ran events coming shortly. Much, Much more to come also. Thanks for the Interest Moot, Love your Videos. :)

• Like 1

Server population is about an even mixture of Mol-Rehan & H.o.T.S. faction players, with a little less Jenn-Kellon members. Server has been up for about a Month, Paid a few more in advance. A few player deeds have been put up already on the Multi-Island 4k custom map, but a lot of the map is still fully unexplored.... Lots of room to build... and friendly players of your faction willing to help you out. :)

Think I forgot to mention new players start with a couple sleeping powders and a gift box to get them started :)

Great server! Awesome, friendly, and active players and staff! Join for fun today!

• Like 1

Goblins have invaded the Arena!!!!

FEBRUARY 28 - ADANXX
In Recent Construction of the Event Arena, Floods of Goblins Emerged from Tunnels Below! They've Taken over the Arena, led by their Leader Slygeebs. They were seen toting Powerful Artifacts and loads of Treasure! Can You and Your Adventure Companions take Down the Goblin's?!?! Head to your Local Starting City and take the Portals to the Arena to lend a Helping Hand! But Beware, all 3 kingdoms have heard about this Rumor....

The Marketplace has Arrived!

MARCH 2 - ADANXX
-- Head to your local faction's starting city and take the newly constructed "Marketplace" Portals to the New Shopping Hub where you can sell your goods and buy Rare Weapons/Armor/Goods from Vendors from each of your Kingdoms! There's guards about... but they are off duty shopping... Be weary of those wanting whats in your Pockets....

-- Also!, Connected to the Marketplace is the NEW "Maguira's Maze" dungeon-crawler style maze! Treasure & dangerous creatures await! Dont Travel Alone!

-- The Event Arena is still crawling with Goblins! They have the gate still barricaded and the only way in & out are the Starting city Portals! Head to the Arena to take a Chance at the Treasure chests and Valeri loot they were seen dragging out of the Caves! Hurry before they are gone!

A Thanks to All the Server regulars!

MARCH 2 - ADANXX
I want to personally Thank everyone who's chosen Dreamlands as your server to play on! As a token of Appreciation, Im giving every Player thats been here for awhile, a One-of-a-Kind item That will have a Casting/Summoning/Special Ability! Unlike anything seen on other Servers or Wurm Online! every one of these items will be Unique and Yours! Scattering numerous of these items throughout the World, to be gained via PvP. We are calling these legendary Items! Login and Contact Adan. Thanks again.

In our Ever-Expanding Growth... New Players joining our Server will receive a Special Gift from me, Log in and try out Dreamlands today!

We supply that in-game and in the teamspeak! Message me ingame(Adan) for it if you would like it :)

Great server, friendly community. There's still a lot of open area to develop upon. Come in and join us. Join the almighty MR, we need more members!

• Like 1

Server looks cool.

But what i find disturbing is, that for me, personally, I do not see the point to run server with same skill gain as WO has, when it won't get same population( And Epic has low population, but still), that is just my opinion, and as there are already quite populated low rate servers...

But overall, very nice server. Yes, i also received invites, but that is very nice from owner, to try to get population into the server, i do not see, why people are so pissed about it.

+1 for the server ;)

Satyrns

Edited by Zibens
  • Like 1

New Dungeon about to be Released: 'The Goblin Mines' !

-- Procedurally Generated Content!

-- Dungeon Adjusts Itself to Group Size!

-- Regular Mobs & Boss Mobs!

-- Good Loot & Possibly rare Items!

-- Completely Re-Runnable w/ No GM needed!

-- Portals along the Main Road System To & From the Dungeon!

-- Join Dreamlands Today, Train Up, and Check out The Goblin Mines!

-- New Players that Join Receive a couple Sleep Powder to Start you off!

-- If you Contact Adan in-game, I will Give you a Starters Chest with some Great stuff to help you get Started!

-- Every 10 Votes per Month gets Players a Chest with Rare/Supreme/Fantastic Items!

-- Also Looking for Knowledgeable Players(MR & JK) for Server CA/CM's(Community assistant's & Managers) that are willing to Answer New Player Questions & Help. A Great stepping stone to moving up to becoming a GM here.

-- Look for Dreamlands in the Server List and give us a Try.

Edited by Adanxx

Dragons vs. Dragons Event!

APRIL 7 - ADANXX
Today we will be holding a Unique event in the Events Arena, Dragons vs. Dragons!

-- Need 6 players Minimum, 2 per Team.

-- Players will be Turned into a Dragon(MR=red, JK=green, HOTS=black)

-- Players will be required to 'Ready Up' as a Team of 2, Find a Partner!

-- Prior to the event, you will be asked to strip naked. You will be checked.

-- Players will be Summoned to the Arena, and Await the Event Start.

-- The Last Dragon(or team) Standing is the Event Winner(s)!

-- EVERY Participant WILL recieve a piece of Drake Scale Armor. Winners will Recieve 2!

How Often do you get to be a Dragon? or Fight other Dragons? or get Dragon Armor? See you There!
Edited by Adanxx

"The Goblin Mines!" Dungeon is Complete and Ready!

APRIL 9 - ADANXX
- Procedurally Generated Content!

- Adjusts to group Size!

- Completely Repeatable!

- Many Hallways & Rooms to Explore!

- Great Loot!

- Challenging Fights! and a Mystery Boss awaits you!

- Look For Portals to "The Goblin Mines" Along the Main Road System!

- And Most of all, Let me know your opinion on It, Alot of time/work has gone into it so far. 

Thanks - Adan