Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

Thunderstorm Services

Thunderstorm Services

bringing new business ideas to Wurm since 2012

Hello dear readers! I decided to make a page that reunites and links to all our services that we currently have running.

You can order from this page, sending me PMs on the forums or simply PMing me in game - any way you like! Enjoy your stay and have a great day!

Send-a-Log

(imping logs mailed directly to you)

Spoiler

Since now I have a runed mailbox (see Mailbox Improving Services below), I can mail to you imping logs for your needs - creating and imping wooden tools, imping of boats, imping of carts, wagons etc. all without the need to raise your woodcutting or spend time and money to have someone deliver logs to you.

Mailing logs is fast and requires no special mailbox on the receiving side!

Send-a-Log Pricelist

100.00 ql log 10c
~ 97 ql log 8c
~ 92 ql log 6c
~ 87 ql log 5c
~ 82 ql log 4c

Mailbox Improving Services

(allowing you to send larger items through your mailbox)

Spoiler

Based on the new runing system, there is now a way to increase mailbox capacities to be able to send larger items like longbows, logs and many items that were un-mailable before! You can still use your current mailbox, we will just add a rune to it.

Note: for this to work, the mailbox needs to be a stone one, not the wooden variety.

Mailbox Improving Services Pricelist

with our rune (including our travel)

90c / mailbox ( 65c for each additional mailbox)
with your rune (including our travel) 50c / mailbox ( 35c for each additional mailbox)

Area of service

81b2387b58c116b447c27060d9be7966.jpg

Mine Prospector Services

(helping you build a better mine system and plan ahead)

Spoiler

Quite a few benefits become evident with 90 Prospecting. I can determine for you how much ore is left in a specific vein - allowing you to plan ahead.

What I also can do is analyze a single tile and get information on the neighboring 168 tiles! No more messy caves trying to find those veins!

Mine Prospector Services Pricelist

vein prospecting - exact vein information (including travel) 50c (including first 2 veins free) and 15c each additional vein
mine analyzing - what veins are undiscovered (including travel) starting from 50c - price based on mine size (multiple analysis incl.)

Area of service

81b2387b58c116b447c27060d9be7966.jpg

Rune Attaching Services

(helping you rune your precious tools and items)

Spoiler

I hope you already stumbled across this service. It is the first of its kind in Wurms history, offering a way for everyone to take advantage of the new runes on their items at very decent prices. We stand for full transparency and decent human interactions, so if you want to use an ethical business - this is the place to go. Below you can find the link to the thread:

Thor's One Stop Rope Shop (and accessories!)

(offering ship kits and accessories from 2013)

Spoiler

Another first in Wurm's history over here. This shop opened it's doors for the first time in April 2013 offering new players and veterans alike the ability to work and create their own ships without the need to train any additional skills besides woodcutting and shipbuilding. Later on, the shop diversified into selling favor (through cordage ropes). This shop allows everyone to focus on doing what they love with the ropes we provide (we won't judge! promise!). Below you can find the link to the thread:

Thor's Potion R' Us

(a home for all your potion needs)

Spoiler

Attempting to create order from chaos. There are many threads with people trying to sell a few potions here and there, but that takes a lot of time and effort to browse all potion threads until you find what you are looking for. This shop tries to reduce your workload by providing you with a one-stop-approach to buying the potions you need. The thread can be accessed by clicking below:

Edited by Thorakkanath
updated prices
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kyleshandra said:

Do you know if a runed mailbox allows sending of lamps and such?

Hello! Yes, it lets me put in iron lamps, hanging lamps and I even mailed myself an imperial lamp lol :) 

That's very cool to know... I may need to ask you to travel beyond your normal range one of these days for a whirlwind tour of all my deeds! hehehe

And only the sending mailbox needs the rune?

35 minutes ago, Kyleshandra said:

That's very cool to know... I may need to ask you to travel beyond your normal range one of these days for a whirlwind tour of all my deeds! hehehe

And only the sending mailbox needs the rune?

Yes indeed :)

And sure, I am positive we can work something out :) 

Atm I am very very busy, but ill try to get in touch with you in game to discuss details sooner or later :)

It's no hurry, just something I'll want to do sometime :)  It can certainly wait until you schedule relaxes some !

Almost any time I am online, either Abbynormal or Megacide will be on line.

prices tweaked to follow market prices :P

Edited by Thorakkanath