Sign in to follow this  
SUPERSPAZZ

Forge and Oven Model

Could the forge and oven model be changed slightly to make it so it doesn't stick through the second floor.

Edited by SUPERSPAZZ
  • Like 1

-1 From me. Mostly I place them in workshops, where there is a higher ceiling anyways and they always look great.

-1 The reason why they are as tall as they are is so you can have chimneys. You don't have to have a floor above you know.

-1 unless we had alternative options so we could keep the chimneys.

Maybe an alternative model for first floors we can switch between? Don't want to lose the chimneys, but hate them sticking through the second floor in a multi story house. Same goes for the fireplace.

main-qimg-4b88a554251505a0015b10ecf53a07

in the days of these, they used to have kitchens separate from the rest of the house to prevent accidental fire, this is a fireplace from that era, the fireplaces did actually look like they do ingame.

Edited by ozmods

and to remedy the chimney coming through the floor above there are 2 options add an extra floor, and you wont have oven chimney's coming throough the second floor or alternatively create an extra tile, on the back of the building an alcove if you like and put your oven in there. I do this with my houses and no chimney or smoke coming inside.