Sign in to follow this  
hotiron

A wood shed for logs

It would be nice to have a woodshed the size of a 1x1 building that you cannot enter but open it up like a BSB to store logs in. Not sure if it is doable, but would be nice. :)

• Like 15

Make it look like an oversized bell cot roof and +1

I'd say that to make it any useful we'd have to be able to store at least 1k logs per such shed.

• Like 1

You guys are posting firewood storage pictures.

+1 to the suggestion though.

• Like 1

+1

I'd love to see something like this, would fit in very nicely with a farm setting :)

Edited by Fablecrafter

while having a place to store firwood is nice and i would love to see something like that a wood shed on the other had would be storing things like logs and planks etc. i made a building on my Fir retreat deed which is 1x2 with and open front that i have my crate racks of logsand cut planks/shafts in and a bsb for dropping wood scraps and Kindlings into. i also included an altar for the mag priest i use to cut planks and shafts in bulk with tucked into the building. In my opinion, a 1x1 building to store wood in would be pretty small especially if you have racks and racks of wood to store. On another note a rack for storing logs and planks on that would take on the look of a pile of logs or a pile of planks would be esthetically pleasing

On 2/22/2017 at 5:49 PM, Erevorn said:

I'd say that to make it any useful we'd have to be able to store at least 1k logs per such shed.

I agree.

Id love to have the old felled tree pile back. Granted that was an aesthetic pile model.

Im unsure if the model for it still exists actually, but yeah some kind of specialized bulk bin-like storage for both logs and felled trees.

Atm logs do take up significant volume, hence currently best to keep in crates than bulk bins

+1 fun idea

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2022 at 12:32 AM, Karrde said:

Id love to have the old felled tree pile back

Screenie pl0x !!!

On 11/14/2022 at 6:39 PM, TeeeBOMB said:

+1 fun idea

Screenie pl0x !!!

Sadly no SS, it was basically a neat stack of delimbed felled trees pyramid-style. Was in the game fall-winter 2006 at least, unsure when it was removed.