Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Found. Please close!

As the title says, I am looking to buy a Exquisite Meditation Rug, Low Quality, with a high CoC cast on it (90+). Message me with what you got and how much you want for it.

Edited by Angelklaine

Pssst! Hey you, yes you! I want your rug. I promise I will love it, care for it, cherish it.

Contact with Irbiska, she can make one up to 80ql as im not wrong, or check at markets, they are for even 30-40c if you got time to look there, i overpaid for mine because i was as well in rush, dont be like me

I have looked. Finding a low QL with high CoC has been a mission. Everyone can make a 80ql enchanted one. 8ql not so much.

You could always get an 80ql rug and have an alt med on it constantly to decrease ql faster.

Yes. I could also level a character on a 80ql rug, or I could make the rug myself at 8ql and send it to an enchanter and risk it getting blown up. Or I could spend 10 hours trying to enchant the rug myself with my 43 channeling Vyn priest. Or I could sail across Freedom looking for the perfect rug in an epic quest that will span the ages.

...Or I can spend some silver and have someone CoD me a low quality enchanted rug. I know how to acquire one, guys. I am just hoping someone can sell me one. Ergo my WTB thread. Please stay on topic.

Edited by Angelklaine