Sign in to follow this  
Farmboy102

Newbie Buffs Keeps Extending

Good Evening,

I have noticed that every day when I log on I have extra time added on my Newbie buffs. I have been playing for a total of [19:00:14] You have played 1 days, 13 hours and 9 minutes. and I still have another 2 hours newbie buffs available.

When I logged off the last time I had ~30 minutes Newbie buffs left, and when I logged on now again a few minutes ago I had over 2 Hours left again.

Newbie buffs are fun but I am 15 hours overdue and think it should maybe be looked at. I'm new to WO but played many many hours WU and not sure if that might be the difference.

Below a link of a screenshot I took

Newbie Buff Still Available

Kind Regards

Farmboy

• Like 1

can you check spell effects in HUD settings, and see what the timer on that says?

Sorry for the late reply, I had 2 hours left but now it just keeps counting down to -59 and starts at -1 to -59 the whole time, it would seem it is still active as I just had 3 Medium wounds heal themselves with no bandages or Healing Covers.

A screenshot of the -1 to -59 countdown

Edited by Farmboy102
Added screenshot

Medium wounds do now heal themselves, best bet would be to check the newbie light ,walk into a cave with no lantern or light source, does it light up?

I lost the 3 Icons to my Newbie buffs Somewhere in the past hour, I just re-logged now it would seem they are still gone, but I have been online for a total of 1 day 17 hours .