Sign in to follow this  
Bestest

[Fixed] I found a fish duplication bug using a food storage bin

In wurm for food i mainly just eat fish to fill up the hunger bar mostly as it's cheap and easy to get the job done, anyways a day or 2 ago i was wondering why the catfish i had been eating hadn't been eaten all the way yet for the past few days (despite the fact catfishes are huge) so i took it out of my food storage bin, ate some of it while looking to see why it might not be losing weight and put it back in the food storage bin and that's when i noticed it weighed the same the second time i pulled it out as it did before i pulled it out the first time before i ate it, i know fish are cheap but we don't want it happening with dragon hides or silver coins for example.  but that's all i know about the bug, thanks and have a good day!

Are you sure there was only one catfish in the fsb, if there is more than one (even partials such as 1.7345), whenever you pull one out you get a 'whole' one and remainder is left behind. You can then take a bite, put it back, and when you remove it shows a "whole" one again with remainder left behind which may not show.

If I recall, "anything less than one" did not always show up as part of the total  the quantity. So it may say one but really have been two that dropped to 1.999 or something.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I bet he has one full catfish and one partially eaten one that remains in the bsb when the full fish is pulled out.

I can confirm this bug is real. This two catfish method provides unlimited food if placed within the fsb each time after eating. Confirmed with support in-game.