Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

The great blessing of deliverance!

PPM tunnel, I dug a new tunnel 2 tiles wide, totally flat except for the ppm end which needed to slope downwards to meet the spirit gate existing at that end. the owner of PPM was nice enuff to move the deed temp so I could deed over the offending dog legged slopped single wide tunnel and straighten it out as much as I could. It is all reenforced, lamps blessed and installed, there are a couple veins to remove, 1 sand stone, 1 copper, 2 iron 1 of which is 99ql if anyone wants to bang on them feel free.

So I consider the PPM tunnel completed. The new entrance has a paved road that starts at the Green tunnel entrance just a few tiles south of the old access road and there is a new sign there pointing the way .

• Like 2

Mystic lake > Wolfs Den canal illumination is complete. 
The network connection to Wonderland Mines is also entirely blessed..
there is a little connecting bit that has no lamps that runs for about 40 tiles, I'll find a few spares to plant at some point.
also added sign and lamp outside. 

• Like 1

oNi1dwi.jpg
Wolfs Den Canal > wonderland mine network throughway / marble paving underway // courtesy to <theshaw> who reinforced it in the first place.
FINAL EDIT - both lanes fully paved 29th June 2017 - excludes wolfs den need Mandi

Edited by Steveleeb

SharkLake road, going north, is lit thanks to Xxxpoisonxxx's yellow lamps and blessed by my priest Helmbow

• Like 1

Following the fall of Wolfs Den, the canal is now fully paved.
but be careful, a closeby looters deed has been founded and it is believed that someone is using an auto-KoS bot.
a complete innocent was put on KoS for passing by, in local. 

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Steveleeb said:

Following the fall of Wolfs Den, the canal is now fully paved.
but be careful, a closeby looters deed has been founded and it is believed that someone is using an auto-KoS bot.
a complete innocent was put on KoS for passing by, in local. 

@Enkican you check that place out?

Spoiler

the deed in question disbanded this morning.