Sign in to follow this  
warrior

downtime

seriously, downtime, roll back, im paying for premium....????

Surely there is going to be some sort of compensation for the downtime?

• Like 3

I agree, would of been happier without the rollback! I didn't get my meditation skill gains when I had to come back and redo my med.

What roll back? I ran to the store when they said servers were going down so don't see anything missing...

They rolled it back roughly 10 minutes prior to when the server started acting up.

Normally we'd get 5 hours sleep bonus for something like this, or did they stop doing that?

• Like 1

Oh, for the chaos server? That's why I didn't notice anything. Thought it was all servers you were talking about.  That does suck though.

4 minutes ago, Eleraan said:

Oh, for the chaos server? That's why I didn't notice anything. Thought it was all servers you were talking about.  That does suck though.

Yeah was just chaos, its just frustrating coz I don't often have time to play but yet I maintain my premium, then when I finally get on, I get kicked off, skills rolled back a little bit and can't play :/

Frustrating :(

17 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

rolled back a whole 10 minutes?

cry me a river

• Like 1

Has anybody mailed something with a quick mailbox from Chaos to Freedom during these 10 rollbacked minutes? Just curious, what would happen.