WurmOnline - War Crimes (bugs)

Three things every bug report should include:
# What happened
# What you expected to happen
# Steps to reproduce 

Additional notes:
# If we cannot reproduce a bug it will take a LOT longer to fix
# Too much info is better then too little info
# All bug reports get read and checked out. We're not ignoring any bugreport. Some things just take a lot of time to fix, are of lower priority, or depend on the time of volunteer staff.
# Don't be afraid to bump old reports if they are still valid

What happened?

Decided to test War Permissions on Serenity - Epic Cluster, I did this by catapulting building of other deed until my deed finally had over 50 reputation.... Then.... the Victim Deed had just had enough bullying and declared War. Now I mind you Kriswald was the one doing the catapulting but it said Trundle was the despicable one.... betraying kriswald as he declared war...(with a trip to token) I did not seem to be able to declare war by clicking on the walls of the deed (like i expected and thought it had been announced... nor from clicking on the mayor(kriswald) or anything in the menus).( i think that msg should be changed ) anywho.... this was one of the most epic battles in all of serenity history.... KrisWald catapulted throughout the entire night... they were so determined that in the morning they renamed themselves from something long and unmemorable... to "Camp Focus" ..... Trundle finally gave in and had had enough...He pleaded for a Truce. (was quite unsure how to get the option to Truce) Finally Kriswald managed to break to the token and see the option to Offer peace... clicked.... nothing.... hmmmm.... Trundle then went to Kriswald's being dragged beaten behind the wagon all the way there.... and again clicked offer peace at token and again... nothing happened... no message in events or anything else... I assume this part was because of the name change. Shortly After, the the chaos of the war made the world unstable, there was great shaking as volcanoes erupted and tides rose and the server shut down unable to sustain itself. Upon restarting Trundle and Kriswald tried to make amends again to no Avail. Put in Ticket. Waited all day, gave up, disbanded deed instead.

Things that went wrong:

1.   Once at War Catapulting on Deed Building still gave rep hits and turned KrisWald hunted (Even though trundles deed declared the War (not that this should matter)) The building being catapulted was owned by someone who converted to MR.... however it was still 100% on deed and even if they are MR now (was jk when leaving), it is still an enemy building... but I would think being on enemy deed would trump all of that. 

2.   Once at War, ONLY trundle received the enemy debuff.... KrisWald was unaffected by it. I tried having Kriswald move around the deeds, had trundle leave and enter local even relogged... even after server restart only trundle was affected by the enemy debuff of suffering skillgains.... I was wondering if KrisWald was just so immensely powerful that trundle was unable to cause a problem? Perhaps Trundle's FS needs to be higher to make KrisWald Shake in his boots? I dunno if this was intended but it felt like a bug of some sort.

3.   War was unable to be stopped once Started (probably because of name change but maybe something else?

Ways to reproduce.... 

Make 2 deeds... put them at war.... change name of one.. try to offer peace.... I cant test this as it requires spending quite a bit of silver. I'm pretty sure you would get the same results. Most people don't war... or know how to war.... or think it is impossible to war... So I assume its an archaic system that just needs a little TLC here and there. 

If i think of more info ill try to update. Thanks!

I'd like to add ak9V0T.jpg I THINK this is a bug

It seems that some floors are immune to destruction :) look at those damage values ;) something to do with last patch perhaps? recreate this by catapulting....