Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

crops arent growing with the update

ok before I post this as a bug on the feedback I need to know if anyone else is having this problem or is it just me,

I've planted a heap of crops but nothing seems to be growing, I tried 2 settings 0.5 and 0.1 both are not working, any suggestions please before I report this.

thanks

I reported this as a bug about a day ago, my guess was they shut off growing for now because of crops dying too fast in the test server? Hopefully they turn it back on or have a farm growth Setting of 999 that effectively disables it  instead.,

You can use GM wand to "Grow" but they won;t grow on their own. You can spam-grow a particular tile but it is awkward if you are trying to test a lot of the new crops, or trying to test things in a real life playstyle setting.

I even deleted all my wurm folders and redownloaded everything to make sure it was not an issue on my end.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

alright thanks for the info, i'll just leave it as it is then.

Please report the bug, it's important that we have all reports done using the form so we can track potential issues, are they new crops? or old crops? Are they existing tiles or freshly planted?

I did use the bug report form, reported it was old and new crops, reported it was a fresh server, reported i removed all Wurm folders and redownloaded and tried again, included logs with timestamps showing when the seeds were sown and how they were not growing four hours later (on accelerated 1 hour stage farm growth setting) etc

I used this form:   https://goo.gl/forms/SFxqiO4TFbYQ0kIn2

So i assume they are aware but it certainly helps to get multiple reports and not just one.

I also understand forums are not the place to discuss alpha bugs, but I figured he would like to know it was not an issue on his end.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

49 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Please report the bug, it's important that we have all reports done using the form so we can track potential issues, are they new crops? or old crops? Are they existing tiles or freshly planted?

done

40 minutes ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

I also understand forums are not the place to discuss alpha bugs, but I figured he would like to know it was not an issue on his end.

correct, I just needed to know if it was a "me" bug or it was further, and it seems it's further than just myself..

thanks

Ahhh---- I've been pulling out my hair with this, thinking it was due to the client mod loader or server mod loader!

Since I've not got any herb growth in planters too, I imagine they are effected by lack of growth as well? Or has someone managed to get spices out of planters?

Flowers are rare too on a custom map, even after letting the server run overnight, so not certain they are involved. 

Tried vanilla creative too (unmodded, even re-Downloaded the exe to be certain) and no growth at any stage.

Is there a command to see the server tics as they occur? or are they all behind the scenes?

-Z