Sign in to follow this  
ozmods

9 days into the alpha test

13 hours ago, ozmods said:

just a little update, started harvesting grapes today and the new system is off the charts lol, 

kudos to the dev team for this new addition

there is usually two things affecting things like grape harvests

-- you might be using one of the popular WU mods that increases bush/tree yield per plant (often 5-15 per bush)

-- you might be using max gardening skill and getting the affect of a 1.3 change that boosts yield based on skill, up to to 4 if you have extreme high skill (under 26 skill remains at the normal 1 yield per bush/tree)

it is even pssible that if you are using both, you are getting a multiplier effect making both of these extremely high (and not what a normal WO or WU player would get)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

No such mod available that im aware of

my skills are fully maxed out, so im guessing the amount of crop depends on what your skill level is. 

There are 3 levels 

Mature gives 1

old gives 2-3

very old  gives 4

Given the WO bug was based off timer length, I do not think this bug carries through to WU.

The reason being is that timer and skill tick size are completely disconnected in WU, whereas WO gives skill depending on the size of the tick

not really sure I understand any of this lol,

I can confirm that, the custom maps are working fine with 1.3 albeit a little slow on loading, but that could be the size of the map,...

also before I report this as a bug, can anyone clarify whether or not the adventure and creative folders should have come with the server software, 1.3 as mine didn't I had to pull them from the client server backup folder..

With 1.3 the creative/adventure folders are now inside the dist folder. When you run the server launcher it copies them to the main folder from there if they don't exist.

27 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

youre gonna make me reinstall, arent you

yeah get onto it, you should have it installed anyway, so you can verify whether it's a bug or just... well me lol.

I had it all installed, currently performing a install from scratch, it did some small download then has done the larger alpha update

right ok, I think I found another bug, but unsure if it's a mod causing it or not, I dropped a small magic chest and all of my tools into the c art so I can move to the building, but they've all vanished, will get back to you on that one, shortly

definitely a bug or something, rebooted the server everything is still gone, lost everything including food... not happy jan

Edited by ozmods