Sign in to follow this  
estrapandora

[Bug] 20 QL Bangers and Mash

Hello

Issue is on Epic/Elevation - when making any type of bangers and mash using non rare items or tools I get 20 QL even though my effective skill level is above 39 my actual skill is around 22.5.

thanks

I can confirm this is a bug, it happens when you try to cook uncooked sausage and raw mash potatoes in a frying pan together instead of cooking sausage separately first.

1 minute ago, Niki said:

I can confirm this is a bug, it happens when you try to cook uncooked sausage and raw mash potatoes in a frying pan together instead of cooking sausage separately first.

This

This is on herb dumpling, but similar problem. I have 91 hfc and use a supreme oven of 90ql. My cauldron is rare and 87ql. I also use a rare saucepan of the before it was enlarged type of 82ql. When I first started making herb dumplings, they all came out between 83 and 87ql no matter what ingredients I used, as there's lots of substitutions in the recipe. within the last month to 6 weeks though, half to all of the 5 dumplings I make at one sitting come out exactly 25.00ql. They still have the same 2 1/2 hour affinity rate, and still give high nutrition and fill all the food bars. You just have to eat 3 or 4 times as much to fill up. All ingredients except olive oil are between 65 and 90+ quality, but they always were. I think something happened in a recent update to cause this, as it was never a problem in the beginning.

I had an issue today with some of my meals coming out exactly 20 ql. When trying to reproduce this, it was ONLY legacy meat, moved from FSB to inventory to oven and fried first, before adding veggies/herbs. Raw meat and meat moved from FSB right into the pan were fine and got normal QLs. 

My HFC is 50ish, the meat is 33ql, veggies and herbs 50-80 ql.