Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Simple QOL Change for PoP

Change Domain to Your God instead of Magranon for Freeze/Erupt  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Change Domain to Your God instead of Magranon for Freeze/Erupt

Make it so in order to freeze it relies on your god's influence and your kingdom's territory as opposed to magranon's influence and your kingdom's territory.

just a really simple QOL change, it sucks having to go out of your way to make mag altars to take benefit of some of the most useful abilities in the game (Freeze/Erupt)

• Like 4

Yes. Magranon is love, but still. Just yes.

edit: i thought freeze worked anywhere

edit edit: i definitely froze tiles in enemy/no influence/territory in old elevation.

Edited by Pidgeoni

If it's a deity thing, it should be a spell.... if it's a meditation thing... then it shouldn't be attached to any deity.  Just sayin.

• Like 2

+1 Now more than ever post player gods, considering I know of like 2 mag priest accounts left out of the 45 I used to know that converted to player gods.

I'm going to vote "Other" (what?! No option, shame on you!) and ask to just get rid of the god domain restriction.

Right now, you need the perms on deed (even being allied to freeze lava) AND the magranon domain. I strongly believe we should just have the freeze/erupt perk tied to the meditation perms on deed and remove the god domain restriction.

Specially with the amount of gods and the altar domains rework.

• Like 2