Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Off Deed Lamps Bless

So per the notes we can now Bless lamps off deed and never have to fill them again.  They take damage normally I am assuming so just less refueling hassle.

I am assuming to that bless removes the need for the server to check fuel levels therefor reducing scan times etc for those items.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB.. Yes Retro  I am excited again but in a good way using caps.  I mean seriously I am pretty much seriously pumped about this.

One Smallllll Little problem..just small.

[23:10:45] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Puncher. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Pu.c.e.'. Ql: 31.697342, Dam: 0.0.

When I go back over the lamps to find out which ones have been blessed..And Not.  I have nooo way to find out.  That text is from a blessed lamp.  I am in a big alliance and unless I am going to have to start numbering a pretty large amount of off deed lamps.. Can we just add.

[23:10:45] A decorative lamp head on a wooden post. The lamp (lit) has been firmly secured to the ground by Puncher. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Pu.c.e.'. Ql: 31.697342, Dam: 0.0.

This lamp has been blessed.

Does not matter WHO..

What Diety or any of that. 

We know its recorded in the data base to help things along but could we also get a text included 

PLEASE..  Pretty please with ..whatever you favorite type of food stuff is on top.  I mean I was tough with the tutorial one but this one ya got me excited about what I can do with lights again.

• Like 1

Just to clarify, the blessing is not live as of yet, still awaiting the next update. Secondly, to address your concern, the examine text will show that it has been blessed when it goes live.

Hope that helps!

• Like 8

Ok thanks I was told it was live Sorry for the misunderstanding. And thanks for the quick response

Ok problem #2

After the update i ran down the road where my friend had blessed all the lamps and they are turned off.  ( fine if the mechanic is auto on during the night)

Problem is the ones blessed before the mechanic was turned on still dont say they are blessed.

I put down lights after they went through and the Non blessed ones are still on which figures.

Is the lights that were blessed before the update going to have a fix so that on examine its shows they are blessed now.. currenty I checked again and they do not?

My lights that I blessed before the patch today are still showing blessed and stayed lit in the night - still did not check them in the daytime though.

Ones on  my road turned off and do not say blessed. I am not there right now but i bet they are one

It's possible that changes to how bless works for lamps came in with the update, and previously blessed lamps will not work.

7 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

It's possible that changes to how bless works for lamps came in with the update, and previously blessed lamps will not work.

I would hope that's not the case, though. Because people would not know about quite a bunch when they were blessed. It would mean they'd need to wait until night, or more, wait until they're out of fuel (for tunnels), to understand which kind of bless was it. For lamps near one's place that's probably less relevant, but for lamps in public tunnels and/or highways it matters, it will be confusing.

Edited by dexman76
new checks do not confirm my initial observations...