Sign in to follow this  
Valist

Dreadnaught Dynasty - The BL PMK on Chaos [UPDATED]

xuQ5RCJ.png Dreadnaught Dynasty

---------------------------------------------------------

Dreadnaught Dynasty is a HOTS Template Chaos PMK that is looking for recruits to join dedicated and active players in the hopes of spreading fear and Mycelium as far as the eye can render. With players active throughout the day, The opportunity to get on Discord or talk in Alliance with other people working towards the same goal is never far from reach. Inside DD, The ability to help and start contributing to the Kingdom starts as soon as you are logged in, from there you may pick up your sword, shovel, or frying pan and feel like you did something of consequence. Fighters are just as important to us as Farmers, and even someone with no PVP experience can be as valuable an asset to our day to day operations.

Joining Dreadnaught means...

FIGHTING

Every member of the Kingdom is at the ready to passenger a boat, mount a 5 speed, or defend from those that look to encroach our lands. With a core of veteran PVP'ers, It's hard to not learn something new after each fight and there will be many. All those involved in the slaughter receive their fair share of the spoils.

CREATING

As a fairly new PMK, The chance to carve your name in the foundations of what will be an unstoppable wave of red and black are at your fingertips. Each stone brick laid and every spider butchered adds to our force in someway. Towers and tunnels are the key to victory and the people who create them are the ones who are remembered. Death and Decay comes for us and our Tall Stone Walls but together we can leave a mark on the pages of Wurm History.

GROWING

With something always going on, be it a group dig-along or a monthly event with the promise of shiny items, You will feel apart of a community of players from every timezone, walk of life, and play style each time you log on. Respect, Loyalty, and Ability are words taken to heart by every Dreadnaught and it shines through in our fun and easy going community.

Sound Fun?...

If you are interested in becoming apart of our Kingdom, You can contact Threap/UnknownOrganism/Wulfgar/Valist or our King, Worldtender in-game or through the forums and we will be glad to answer any questions!

"WE FIGHT!"

Edited by Valist
More recruit contacts
  • Like 5

Willieman slain by Salempl Creeperthemob

Revengo slain by Bilbopk Salempl Creeperthemob 
Corbindallis slain by Bilbopk Revengo Salempl Creeperthemob 
Lolacopter slain by Nicedreams Reaping Bilbopk Salempl Creeperthemob 
Cubeman slain by Reaping Bilbopk Salempl Creeperthemob 
Lunn slain by Reaping Bilbopk Salempl Creeperthemob 
Rolandt slain by Reaping Bilbopk Salempl Creeperthemob 

Yurik slain by Bilbopk Worldtender Salempl Miket Creeperthemob 

Chiry slain by Salempl 

Chiry slain by Pinejon Matholameu Salempl Acaos Miket Creeperthemob 

Deividasv slain by Salempl 
Shinolt slain by Zore Salempl 

Larry slain by Threap Salempl Acaos Chlodovech 

Corbindallis slain by Pinejon Magdegreen Worldtender Wulfgar Salempl Acaos Creeperthemob 

Corbindallis slain by Wulfgar Salempl 

Shweet slain by Magdegreen Jotz Miket 

Chiry slain by Magdegreen Jotz 
Placebo slain by Magdegreen Jotz 
Chiry slain by Magdegreen Jotz 
Placebo slain by Jotz 

Corbindallis Slain by Salempl Wulfgar

Join DD, We fight

21 tabs I can find, in our first 4 months of existence!

We died some too....

• Like 1

Evadaly Slain by Salempl Creeperthemob Threap Miket

Malevolence Slain by Salempl Creeperthemob Threap Miket

Champ and king in the same trip!

Join DD, Hotas boring anyways

• Like 1

lPieY7c.jpg

Join DD for all sorts of wild adventures

• Like 2

nvm

Edited by zeeph

Bump!

Looking to try out Wurm PvP?

Then join us at Dreanaught Dynasty for lots of fun, pvp fighting and friendly chats! :)

PM, Wulfgar, Kix, Threap or Worldtender to discuss joining! :)

Join DD, We Fight!

• Like 1

x7nZtwQ.jpg

We cool? I sowwy about last night :(

• Like 4

GJ9uDmL.jpg

Hexd is looking sexy in black and red

Just joined the kingdom and it's a great team. Highly reccomend it to anyone (new or old to WO)! If anyone has any questions or just wants a chat to find out more about either Dreadnaught Dynasty or just life on Chaos in general please don't be shy, shoot me a forum PM or contact me in-game on Hexd. I love chatting to people so it's no bother to me at all :)

Dreadnaught Dynasty is the place to be right now - so hype! Much fun.

If you have 70fs and 50 shield skill you can pretty much jump straight in!

Brand new to the game or thinking of coming over from Wurm-Unlimited? I have a village on Deliverance and I'm looking for some company! Message Hexd in-game and I can help you get your character ready for Chaos and for Dreadnaught Dynasty! :]

• Like 2

ZEY9LSz.jpg

The Kingdom came together this weekend to kill the Champion Black Dragon on Chaos!

Dreadnaught Dynasty are still recruiting! You can check out our latest skirmish and as you can see at the end - doesn't matter if you have a great account or not everyone is welcome to join us and have some fun!

Interested or just wish to know a bit more or ask some questions? Message Worldtender, Wulfgar, Threap or even myself (Hexd). Chances are if you have a headset and discord we'll let you come in and say hi and have a chat with us!

Do you kill crusaders? Ill contact you:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lundu said:

Do you kill crusaders? Ill contact you:)

We have killed a few :P

Still recruiting! If you do not know much about Chaos and are curious about what life is like feel free to get in touch. We love having new people to chat too and hang out with in our discord! If you are not pvp ready yet and are on your journey we can help you out with great tips and advice. Though not everyone in the fighting needs to be a priest or a fighter. We really do need crafters and builders as well. There are plenty of support roles in a kingdom as well!

You might ask...

What's in it for me if I join your Kingdom?

Well first of all we are like a disfuctional family that helps each other out. You may help us with something and then if you ever need anything then we will do it for you. Need a new tool or some advice on how to grind a certain skill for example? If you do end up helping with fighting, hota or raids then the loot gathered is not locked away or given only to the older members of the kingdom - we do fair rolls or if everyone else has something similiar already then you will get it (for example in one skirmish I won a Rare hugeaxe, addy med maul!) If you ever die on Chaos we would also replace your gear if it is lost. I've always found that the most important thing you gain though is a great new group of gaming buddies and friends! Our private kingdom discord is a great resource for all things wurm related!

What is expected of me?

Help out where you can is the biggest. You are not required to be a fighter or to live on Chaos. We have a lot of Kingdom members who travel back and forth or do a few weeks on Chaos then go back to Freedom for a break. Having said that we also have the facilities for you to live on Chaos full time if you are interested in that - the choice is completely down to you. Another misconception; we will NEVER ask you to share your account with us. You will not have to worry about that. The players that do in the kingdom are either real life friends or have known each other and long time and it's a personal choice. We would never pressure you to do anything you do not want to do. Other things we might ask for help with is if we find a unique - sometimes we need as many hands on deck as possible to help slay it!

When you are on Chaos PVP tends to only happen 1% of the time. If you are not a fighter you are welcome to wait on deed until it is safe again! The other 99% of the time is spent... Building up the new deed (mining, building longhouses, making bricks, mortar, support beams, digging), harvesting resources like crops or gathering logs. Making or improving kingdom supplies for tools, weapons, armour. A lot of the players have their own little houses or areas ondeed and they use the time to grind up their skills and do lots of crafting. We also like to have our silly moments and running around the deed play fighting is also just as common :P

Interested in finding out a bit more? There's no commitment needed for simply getting in touch and saying hi to one of us. Please message in-game Hexd, Wulfgar, Threap, Kix, Worldtender or you can send myself or Jakeii a forum pm if none of us are available :)

Edited by Iberis
  • Like 1