Sign in to follow this  
Shamgar

Bridge Defect

I just put up this bridge last night in NE Xanadu. It's marble and expands 12 tiles north south. I'm not sure If i skipped a planning process but it seems to be glitched or has the wrong part on the right side. The right side of the bridge doesn't have the same curvature as the left side. Why is my bridge like this? I'm a little disappointed on how it came out. Spent a lot of time and material on it and was hoping to get it right. Is there a way to fix this without replacing the whole bridge? Can a GM fix it?

jp2launcher_2017_02_04_01_57_42_73.jpg

The plan had the same 'feature'. I've tried to get rid of that kink, but to no avail. Sorry.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tich said:

The plan had the same 'feature'. I've tried to get rid of that kink, but to no avail. Sorry.

If and when I find another marble vein I'll try replacing it with a 10 slope marble arche bridge rather than a 15 slope and maybe come in closer a extra tile. I did see the plan with the kink but didn't think much of it. I figure and hoped it would correct and level itself out when it was completed. I'll have to pay more attention next time.

Edited by Shamgar