Sign in to follow this  
Khellus

WTS Seryll Plate Set-SOLD-

I have decided to sell off my Seryll Armor Set.  This set provides the highest defense available in the game, and looks baddass to boot

tUxrw4W.png

Picture Above of complete Set

Whole Set is selling for 80s, This is on a First post first serve basis, I am not accepting a Bidding war via Forums or PM. First Valid Post receives set.

ARMOR will be MAILED in a BACKPACK to prevent selective purchases on individual pieces.

----------------------------------ARMOR COMPARISON CHART----------------------------------------------

Quality Steel Adamantine Glimmersteel

Seryll

10 17.35% 18.30% 19.25% 19.25%
20 28.40% 30.20% 32.00% 32.00%
30 38.15% 40.70% 43.25% 43.25%
40 46.60% 49.80% 53.00% 53.00%
50 53.75% 57.50% 61.25% 61.25%
60 59.60% 63.80% 68.00% 68.00%
70 64.15% 68.70% 73.25% 73.25%
80 67.40% 72.20% 77.00% 77.00%
90 69.35% 74.30% 79.25% 79.25%
100 70.00% 75.00% 80.00% 80.00%

Dragon Scale

Quality

Reduction

10 18.30%
20 30.20%
30 40.70%
40 49.80%
50 57.50%
60 63.80%
70 68.70%
80 72.20%
90 74.30%
100 75.00%

-----------------Price: 80s--------------------------

Great Helm, Seryll        QL86.59 AoSP 77

Breast Plate, Seryll       QL87.51 AoSP 96

Plate Vambrace, Seryll QL77.05 AoSP 59

Plate Vambrace, Seryll QL74.24 AoSP 93

Plate Guantlet, Seryll   QL76.27 AoSP 74

Plate Gauntlet, Seryll   QL74.99 AoSP 64

Plate Leggings, Seryll  QL75.58 AoSP 63

Plate Sabaton, Seryll   QL75.16 AoSP 72

Plate Sabaton, Seryll   QL74.39 AoSP 68

Thank you all for your time!

I reserve the right to refuse sale.

Willing to Trade for Supreme Cloth Set w/ Hood + 50s

Edited by Khellus

Seems quite high in this market. I think the last one went for 50s. Someone may want it and think it is worth the price though, who knows. GL with the sale.

• Like 6

is a nice set I use mine all the time for full time hunting and the Protection is just insain !

but aye the price for seryll has went to trash I sold my back up set for 38s n that took forever to find a buyer :/

I hope sum1 claims this set for their own though. drake is like a trash bag compared to supreme plate or Seryll plate, and people ###### about the weight but who doesn't ride on a horse when they fight or a cart? its not like your walking when you hunt.

• Like 3

Price is what it should be considering the average Price of Seryll. which goes roughly 3.5-4s per 1kg depeding on Lump QL

a Full plate set w/ Great helm weights 22.55 kg

The armor in seryll weight is worth 88s if you just do 22x4=88s To just collect the Lumps, and thats going under.

Now you add in the fact you need to Craft it/Imp it/and Enchant it.

95s is well within the justifiable range of Pricing. I'll leave this up as is.  I honestly think people have been selling their Seryll armor too low, considering.

• Like 1

Edited with updated information

Edited by Khellus

Thank you all for your Input about pricing. I have already explained why the armor is Priced the way it is.

Just now, _Teal_ said:

i offer 40s. 

Thank you for your offer but that is too low

I believe with all the time invested, this is a good price. Time to chase rifts or buy metals, imp it, craft it on one toon. Then prem up a preist to cast it. so if a person buys this. its a good deal with time and effort involved. Good Luck Khellus

8 minutes ago, Khellus said:

Pricedrop for today only, Set going for 75s

• Like 2

Just now, Shagsdeval said:

I believe with all the time invested, this is a good price. Time to chase rifts or buy metals, imp it, craft it on one toon. Then prem up a preist to cast it. so if a person buys this. its a good deal with time and effort involved. Good Luck Khellus

Thank you for the Input, I have worked through reading all the past sales and dropped my initial asking price by 20s.  I will most likely keep the price around this range.

Ill add in some input of why the value is just not the same as buying the lumps.. When people buy lumps normally its to make a single piece like bells which is most common or to be used to imp already made items. The reason why the value of a full suit is no where near the expense to make is simply because you can buy drake set for roughly the same real lump value if not even less... The upkeep for drake is by far less then the upkeep for seyrll and drake is still better in terms of movement. Where seryll shines is in a PvP boat fight where land is not an option. 

The suit although extremely nice is simply not worth the "real" value due to the rest of the difficulties that follows. 

Good luck with the sale. 

This person recently got called out for a chargeback case, buyer take caution.

Looks like it was cleared up, nothing to see here sorry for the derail.

Edited by Niki

4 hours ago, Niki said:

This person recently got called out for a chargeback case, buyer take caution.

I have purchased silver on multiple occasions from different people with no problems. I have replied to the appropriate thread and am currently resolving the chargeback issue. Please do not reply to my sales thread with warning without atleast confirming the allegations. 

EDIT: Turns out the wife saw the transaction on our card and couldnt find it. Because of his name she thought somebody had gotten the card and purchased golf equipment and disputed the charge without asking me what it was.  I am still in the process of resolving the case so that there are no misunderstandings

Edited by Khellus
  • Like 2

Added new info! Willing to Trade Seryll Set for Supreme Cloth and 50s