Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

[Released] Glimmer and Ada Transmutation Rods

I am using this on my server, but I noticed that if I set the mining actions to say 5,000, as soon as I mine the ore, it reduces back to the original setting. Any idea what might cause that?

You'll need to use ServerTweaks or similar in order to solve that problem.

#moonMetalVeinFix: Fixes the issue causing adamantine and glimmersteel veins to cap at 50 hits.
moonMetalVeinFix=true

4 minutes ago, Sindusk said:

You'll need to use ServerTweaks or similar in order to solve that problem.

#moonMetalVeinFix: Fixes the issue causing adamantine and glimmersteel veins to cap at 50 hits.
moonMetalVeinFix=true

I already have that in place but yet if I use a GM to turn a rock tile to adamantine, it will have say 4k mining actions, the moment I mine a single one, it drops down to below 700. I tested this with or without Trans Rods, so isn't restricted to that. Something somewhere on my server is doing this.

Oh that's actually ServerTweaks. I hardcoded it to give 500-1000 randomly if it was over 1k. Whoops. I'll update ServerTweaks and add a setting for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sindusk said:

Oh that's actually ServerTweaks. I hardcoded it to give 500-1000 randomly if it was over 1k. Whoops. I'll update ServerTweaks and add a setting for it.

Ahh, now that makes sense, thanks!

Would it be possible to make Moon Metal rods separate from the regular transmutation rods?  I'd like to add them, but to make them more rare and expensive than normal ones.

• Like 3