Sign in to follow this  
Bramson

Difficulty to connect to Wurm today?

Aloha

Anyone else having problems connecting to wurm tonight? It was working earlier with some latency, but now I try to login It will not login or it will load in put not fully load and cannot do anything ingame.

Cannot Connect::

Spoiler

fa936306e7.png

OR Login to Blank::

Spoiler

4844c98679.png

Thanks

Edited by Bramson

Dude I'm getting the same issue also. I'm having difficulty connecting to Wurm atm.

Same issue. Takes a long time to connect and when I do everything is not loading then get kicked to the load screen. I reset the router and still have the same issue. Then I saw this post.

Unable to load the main website, or access the game. Got booted while in the middle of the ocean, not sure where my ship is going to be. ///

Severe packet loss with the hosts, Hetzner has been reported in several locations, we need to get in touch with them an find out what is going on, but it takes time.

We're working on what we can from this end and will hopefully have updates soon.

• Like 5

It all working now! Thank you for the update and no more lag too!

B

Having the same issue again... I'm getting more server packet loss.

• Like 1

This is getting frustrating and beginning to wonder about their servers why this game has to lag so darn much every darn day....

Same here I am having hte exact problem again, 2 minutes delays between actions. 

Updated: Progressed into I login and cannot do anything or talk in any chats.

Edited by Bramson

Server seems stable again. I was freaking out because I had packed up my merchant and had all my rares in a raft inside my cart and it was vulnerable to decay and I'll be offline for a week tomorrow so I really needed to get my things back in my merchant asap.

Issue appears to be back, at least for me. (Only to Wurm specifically, which is why im assuming its this issue again.)

Chaos Server

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

Chaos is having major issues, nonstop refreshing lag and seems to just have crashed, can't connect to it either.

Xanadu working, but someone crashed Chaos *looks at Retro who last broadcasted on chaos* Lol

I'm getting it too, stuck on Connecting...

Then the connection was forced closed by a remote host or something.

Edited by Madt

It's also not logging any characters off the server. Still shows my toon logged in on Chaos, even though I closed the window since all it was doing was refreshing and using sb.

Clearly wurmaggedon 2.0.

It's been a pleasure.

Chaos Twitter 7m ago, The server is shutting down in 30 seconds. Reason: Console initiated shutdown.

Take it that means accounts are offline now and its getting fixed.