Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Please could we have more obelisk missions?

I've been wanting to make an obelisk ever since I moved to Exodus a couple of months ago. I've been checking the missions every day, but so far there hasn't been a single one for an obelisk, whereas I must have seen dozens for spirit gates. Please could we have some obelisk missions as well?

You can also just purchase an existing unfinished Obelisk from another player(only has one brick/clay in it), or just go to another server that has an obelisk mission up and start it there, then take it home to finish it. Mission constructions only need to be started when the mission is available and you are in the right spot, but can be continued/completed anywhere and anytime provided it is offdeed(they can be pushed ondeed afterwards).

Could we just be able to "build" anything that is on the list?  I find it absolutely ridiculous that there are items that can only be built when "inspired".  And yes I want a damn obelisk  make it 90 masonry, I don't care.  Just let us build it.

• Like 6

+1

While looking at the "build" missions please check why they never happen on the North side on Xanadu. (possibly other servers too).

I find it pretty annoying that these missions never happen in my are (Vrock landing).

29 minutes ago, Klaa said:

Trying to compensate for something? ;)

Some people just like them ^_^

5293963-obelix.jpg

• Like 1