Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Change survey order for creating or expanding a deed

When creating or expanding a deed there are a number of things that won't allow you to do so, such as aggressive animals, other buildings, other deed perimeters, etc. I have large deed that I've recently expanded, and both in creating and expanding it was a nightmare, because the first problem that always comes up is aggressive animals. So I'll spend ages hunting down all the aggressive animals in the area and removing them. Only after that do I get a message saying my deed overlaps with someone else's perimeter, or there's a one square building somewhere that I don't have permissions to. Then I have to redo the parameters to get around the obstacles, and spend even more time getting rid of aggressive in the new area. Please could we have things like buildings and other deeds display first when you survey an area for your own deed? Then we'll know right away if we can deed the area we want and won't waste time clearing space unnecessarily.

Just be thankful you not on top of a mountain.

The checks are done one at a time, and each time a check comes up with a problem the process stops there. 

Spending a few minutes riding around the sides of your deed checking for obstacles goes a long way, but animals roam, so best to go a bit farther than you plan to off the start.

• Like 1