Sign in to follow this  
panquecca

Cant log in my account

Hii!

Im coming back after long 2 years, and Im trying to recover the password of my main account named Panquecca.

(I've already asked for ingame gm help, and they made me recover my alt named Layaruss)

What can I do to recover it? Im almost sure it is the same email as I registered here on the forums, but still, in the reset password it says that the email is wrong (and now also sends a reset email for an account named Pleaselogin that I created in the same email only to do the /support ingame)

Was the account ever premium? If not, it would have been deleted by now.

If you have never premmed your account.. it got deleted after some time of inactivity :mellow:

• Accounts that have never purchased premium time are deleted after 3 months of inactivity. Buying premium once means the account will never be deleted.

source: http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Account_Types

If your account was premium in the past, posting here will not help you much.  You should PM the GMs to get help, we can only post these 2 suggestions.  You are not likely to get a GM to respond here, you will get a forum moderator to respond and tell you the same things we just did.  Good Luck!