Sign in to follow this  
Yldrania

[Bug] Copy Entire Tab Not Working On Settlement Info

I can't really post a screenshot of this issue but I've tried to copy the entire tab of text from the Settlement Deed -> Info tab on all my deeds and instead of the entire tab it only copied the one line each time. It's not possible to copy the entire tab in that window. Other Copy Entire Tab seem to be working.

This does not work on some forms and does work on others.  I'll open an issue so that if copy entire is cannot be done, the option should be removed or copy entire should work as intend.

1 minute ago, Alectrys said:

This does not work on some forms and does work on others.  I'll open an issue so that if copy entire is cannot be done, the option should be removed or copy entire should work as intend.

That would be good. But in the past, copy entire tab on the settlement info has worked. I've sold some deeds and it was possible. I feel like for that particular tab it's useful for that reason as well. 

Copy entire tab still does not work for Area History for sure. Tried it a few minutes ago. Wish this would get fixed. I would prefer saving area history tab as a searchable text file. Some day.

TeeeBOMB