Sign in to follow this  
CyrusX

Where's the pvp? (Community Server)

Is there a dedicated/active pvp server that's not 1x skill/timers? Can we all agree on one server to play on and get some good group pvp going? I'd be willing to help fund a server if we could just get a good sized group to be interested in one server. I know I've got atleast 5 or more players that would join if others showed interest.. Maybe something with at least a minimum of 3x skill gain or more. 

It will be very difficult to find a decent PvP server on WU because "cheats" are readily available and posted publicly in the mod section.

Plus the WO Development team are vehemently against the active development and public release of a community made client and serverside anticheat.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

I considered running a server with a few of the older/returning players and its just like proph said too many cheats. If there was an active anticheat it would be worth running. 

Man that sucks, anti cheat program would be sweet then. Till then I guess it's wild or epic I guess...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CyrusX said:

Man that sucks, anti cheat program would be sweet then. Till then I guess it's wild or epic I guess...

8 Kingdoms on wild at least semi active(DD, Panda, Ebo, Wurm Uni, Crusaders, BL, JK, Grats) DD,Crusaders,Ebo,JK are the more pvp focused pmks on chaos currently the others don't make appearances often unless you go poking around capitals.

4 Kingdoms on epic at least semi active(MRE,JKE,Rome,BL Home group) but JKE and Rome have merged into the the Crusaders and moved to chaos so you can basically count us as 1 and drop that to 3 from 4 and we don't tend to go on epic unless its to defend one of our few deeds we didn't let disband when we all moved to chaos last year. The BL home group I only know exists because they killed a bunch of affliction dragons recently but I have not heard of them venturing to elevation at all so not sure what they plan to do in the future but its basically just MRE active in large numbers on elevation currently.

Wild defiantly has more choice for groups to play with if you do check the village recruitment thread most of the listed wild kingdoms have a recruitment thread up.

But totally upto you, just figured I would give you the run down if you didn't happen to know the current status of both pvp server.

Edited by Darklords
  • Like 1